Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (Slightly Frivolous Album)

Much nicer and gentle.

Plasma Flower is very powerful and I’m always using it when I go to a low vibe place, though at home it makes my body & mind tense in some ways.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Captain had integrated quite some stuff from Plasma Flower in this field though.

I haven’t been out of my neighbor today, I’ll give a try in the coming days and use that field instead of Plasma Flower whenever I’ll do some groceries or so.

To compare the effects of the two.

12 Likes

Absolute yes
Then, as it works for more than 500 feet or 150 meters, you can clean up the neighborhood as well. At this point, only one feng-shui energy adjuster would be missing.

13 Likes

Yes. Tuning in to my neighbors, I am feeling a gentle vibe from them.
Whereas with the Plasma Flower I was taking it easy as sometimes I felt it was too much.

4 Likes

i was thinking about it,

or a something to do it automatically.
(and whatever else i put in it, cause i know, lot of guys/forums etc, lurk here so cant really say anything)

28 Likes

I was about to make the request in the topic Request and fields

2 Likes

You might want to have a listen at the one from Quady, they are preparing a full album on Feng-Shui. Feels amazing as well :)

5 Likes

oh they are preparing an album?

good to know… I wont touch it then.

17 Likes

Plenty of albums :)
Though not the same pace as you, it feels the Feng Shui one will only be released in months.

3 Likes

Lurk? You mean even have 1 or more accounts here?

Hahaha oh Captain i love you :two_hearts:

6 Likes

“Dearly Beloved one” (In QI’s voice)… :smiley:
Knowing QI, more like years haha

12 Likes

oh yeh,

just saying, i dont want any trouble.

16 Likes

Okay okay… I’ll bite! No better way to spend my change than on the environment.

6 Likes

How do you know its permanent?

2 Likes

Negentropic love (= lowering entropy), so the environment gets upgraded.

Also tuning in during the day, to feel if there was a difference.

6 Likes

What are the guidelines for this, that is, how much can it be played with, with what other fields and so on?
Thank you

1 Like

What in the actual world… :flushed:
I haven’t still grasped fully Plasma Flower and you already come up with this! @Captain_Nemo

It’s about time :slight_smile:

So, basically I will have a beach breeze vanilla house, while healing the people around and protecting my home from EMF’S, geopathic stress and Hartman grid. This sounds too much fun! :slight_smile:

How long do you believe the effects will last, and how does it fair against Plasma Flower? :thinking:

13 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Have you bought this one? I know you use the Air Revitalizer a lot, and I would love to know if this field can replace that one. Both fields have negentropic effect, not sure how it is with generating negative ions.

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I too have a priority list, blueprint or conceptual real. Air Revitalizer does not replace it but it can heal many things surprisingly, therefore also many pathologies, especially if you saturate a room with negentropic ions and then stay there for many hours like when you sleep. This essentially for the environmental healing and indirectly that of people from geopathies and electromagnetism (therefore wifi and so on). They can work well together, as well as with Plasma Flower, but if your desire is personal healing, continue with Air Revitalizer, it will cure even minor traumas. In the experience of almost 45 days and 150 hours of use, I can confirm that it has some extra healing skills not mentioned, which quickly restore you to health, and when they do not fully, relieve a lot of pain and recovery time.

10 Likes

I definitely need the negative ions. I haven’t used the Air Revitalizer that much though. It’s a little inconvenient to stream that long :joy:. I end up using the old Negative Ion Generator field.

I haven’t learned much about this. I will read before deciding :nerd_face:. I tried to find some materials yesterday but they mostly talked about aliens :alien:.

That makes sense. Water and air quality directly affect our health.

1 Like