Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (Slightly Frivolous Album)

Hartmann’s network is no joke, so even if you don’t live in an area where there is an abundance of water underground as in my case, this definitely solves the problem and you can combine it with Air Revitalizer: during the day you let this ring, first bedtime games Air Revitalizer. Since there are no specific indications from Sapien’s team, I assume that this too, like Air Revitalizer and Plasma Light, can be played for as long as you want, however always my deductions.

2 Likes

just bought it and played it once, and the vibe in my room feels better.
i think this works great with the ley line one and Schumann.
gonna do some tests with others see how it goes

13 Likes

It can last a very long time in a closed in environment… like your home for example. Weeks and even months after a good number of listens.

Somewhere like a mall though… that is not a closed environment and is very open to the public… wouldn’t last too long. Too many people walking around and distorting the energy with their energy. Could last a day or two but even then, wouldn’t linger too long.

34 Likes

Wow , thank you so much for the info !!:)

1 Like

I’ve been playing this audio in my praxis almost everyday . There’s about 150 people there everyday, so it might have a benefit to a huge amount of people.

There’s 2 incidents where I noticed it especially and it both had to do with turning moody people around.

First I was going to the reception playing the field. before that the mood was okay, after that I started chatting and having fun with receptionist and even my boss joined, who is very moody normally had a good convo with him and he took personally care about something I had a problem with ( he never did that ever )
Plus he asked me and colleague about our opinion on a patient of him ,which surprises me as he also never did that .

The second incidence was today. Sometimes you just know dickheads when you see them . There was this guy who was talking over me , wanting extra stuff , with a moody attitude overall. But I told myself I wanted to be more compassionate with dickheads, so I didnt confront him about anything.
We got along really well and he literallt gave me a thumbs up and seemed really content when I left . His moodiness was basically gone. After that I noticed I forgot to hit pause on this audio after my lunch break, so it kept playing the whole time!
I feel like those moody people are sometimes the most insecure and sensitive . They probably need the conpassion the most .

So overall this seems to affect moody / sick / sensitive people a lot . Which makes the praxis an even better place to play it !

Thanks dream :)

27 Likes

Yes if you play in the main places in big cities this will effect hundreds of people in a positive way !!

2 Likes

Certainly
and if either you play on your car stereo as you move from one neighborhood to another, you can solve the problem for thousands of people

3 Likes

Time for a roadtrip;)

3 Likes

This field is particularly for the environment right? I should play this on speakers?

Absolutely yes, indeed especially for this reason that it is an environmental field, speakers are needed

and then it also allows this

3 Likes

Before you drive out, check that your brakes are working, and try to learn when it would be good to use them.:speak_no_evil: Look around first and take note of signals, before you go on charging ahead.:blush:

3 Likes

Did you play this again?

Yes I play it at least a couple times a week .

Any news, or still strange behavior of people?

I wouldn’t call it strange . But no I dont remember any other incidences . But there also hasn’t been anything bad happening…

I had read this

I do.

One of my favorite field, I am playing it whenever I go in nature or the city, and every time feeling joy.

I had an interesting experience at the beach with it, I could really feel the Negentropy resonating strong with the sea.

Felt peace with a light sense of oneness, hanging out for a few listen there for the benefits of the whole.

5 Likes

I am also feeling it has a very beneficial effects on my neighbors, they are all retired and I see them more joyful & energetic.

Though spring is here and the hope of Covid being over soon helps as well :grin:

5 Likes

What effects can be felt outside, in nature?

Harmony, though I haven’t tried it in a forest yet, could be interesting.

The first time I meditated on it at home, I could feel the environment giving back

Also, I was wondering how the garden would turn out over the spring, as my landlord used to be put pesticide and such, which is terrible long term.
It looks green and healthy :ok_hand:

5 Likes