Advice for burnout

Hi Boris,

Sorry to read that you’re going through challenging times!

I have had good results with vagus nerve and nerve inflammation to calm things down…

You might want to give them a try. Although with the list you have, you’re in good hands! :blush:

Take care of yourself!!!

5 Likes

What audios can you recommend for grounding? I think grounding is the area im lacking most to help solve nights of tossing and turning, restlessness etc.

PoNR + Devic intercession (credit to @Maoshan_Wanderer)

It doesn’t take away all the pain for sure. There are still ups and downs.
I find that the fewer fields, the better.
The main thing I learnt is that when we are already emotionally overloaded, we shouldn’t be overloading our energetic system with even more frequencies.

5 Likes

The nature spirits are especially good at balancing, grounding, healing, etc. This is a great application of Devic Intercession which oft gets left out. I don’t use Alien Intercession often, but Angelic and Devic intercession are my everyday “go to” fields.

The way I feel - there are pointed fields we use when we know what we need and then there are times when we don’t. I prefer the latter category of fields for healing because they fix things which we did not know needed to be fixed.

These are like “find what needs to be fixed and fix them”…

Spiritual: Angelic and Devic Intercession
Healing: Shamanic Medicine, Microkinesi Therapist, Acu Automation, Your Personal Assistant
Manifestation: Woven World series (bypass all that setting intention, visualization and all the usual paraphernalia and just get things done)

13 Likes

Thanks for all of your feedbacks, I found them enriching.

I’ve been tuning to it, and came to the conclusion that what is needed is normal rest and going for a field-detox. By trying to fix everything, and even more while burnt out, I’ve been adding some more tension on the system.

Grounding is super important, and you have so much good fields in Dream’s library: schumann resonance, automated grounding, tree experience,alien songs of moldavite and Libyan desert glass, and even the automate workout ones (which I love for grounding)

As well as practices you can do without fields: naked feet in the ground, reiki star exercice, meditation on the breath, visualisation, cold showers, etc.

Though for the latter part of your message, you may want to investigate the roots. It can also be too much fields, but also unhealthy habits (such as screen before bed), a bad sleeping environment, etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What do you think of “the grace of angels and saints” as a field? Been using the intercession ones but not sure what the diff is between them and this audio.

4 Likes

I seem to have missed/forgotten this field!! I will try this out…

6 Likes

it is the best after the other angel, alien and so on… is superstrong in healing and support also deffence. i neglect it but i shouldnot.

aand the grace part of it has of the so called law of grace meaning that it also removes limitation to free action that doesnot harm others.

Coming with feedbacks.

Within a day of semi-detox, I figured this was not due to work and spamming too much fields, but mainly my environment.

Long story short, I moved place and I invested a few years ago in grounding sheets, those things are great but my new place has some electrical issue and I was basically frying my nervous system every night while being unaware of it :grimacing:

3 Likes

Depends on the quality, but yeah your mattress matters.

I personally love the discreet Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer

Though for physical unbalances, we better target physical fixes.

1 Like

I can’t sleep due to burnout , should I be grounding?

I came across this thread because I saw it was bumped up recently-- It is a thread of support, of people coming together, and everyone sharing their own personal gems and even revelations of the Light at the end of the tunnel and their sunshine after the clouds.

It was a reminder for myself also. And well, @Help I hope you have also read through the thread to see everyone’s suggestions and experiences. Sleep time is how we build our next day but you can always find your calm space with the fields… I often use the Theanine field to wind down before sleep but sometimes more is needed. And you can find it all here.

hope for better resting nights for you :)

1 Like

I think that Jing depletion is one of several main reasons why someone would experience a burnout.

In order to restore lost Jing, for the last 4-5 days I have been looping Martian Jing for around 10 hours daily (from my smartphone that is next to me, so that I can still listen to my usual daily playlist from computer speakers).

So far, I have to say I feel a sense of life force and motivation for life slowly coming back to me to a level that I had around 7-8 years ago. I aim to have the energy level and drive that I had back than when I was much younger.

Negentropic Jing is youth.
And youth is life.
And life is love.
And love is negentropic.

PS:
Great additions for Martian Jing are:

• DHEA
  • Adrenal Healing and Detoxification
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation
  • Kidney and Adrenal Healing
  • Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract 2.0
  • Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred
  • The Golden Elixir (Jindan)
  • A Minor Blueprint of Power
  • Sacral and Base Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation
  • Soul Restoration Series
  • Negentropic Shen
6 Likes

Hmm jing depletion I will have to check that out

I got the patreon field for the ptsd field in particular, to hopefully help with my burnout.

I will say alst night my bidy was literally burning up and it was like 1 am ish. I played the deva intercession and it eased my anxiety. In general I feel as if the intercessions are really powerful alien intercession etc. Alien intercession to remove unwanted results from fields sometimes. Good stuff.

1 Like

Nice sentence, to always remember!

2 Likes

Do you usually listen to multiple fields at the same time? Doesn’t that decrease the effectiveness per field?

Why should they?
When you own 50 NFTs, they all work on you all the time, right?
I think it all comes down to how much your energy system can handle and how much your subconscious mind allows at the same time.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I guess my doubts about the effectiveness stem from an old belief i picked up somewhere down the line that you can only listen to one field at a time to maximize effectiveness and for a true beginner with an underdeveloped energy system this might be true. But like you said, it all depends on the person and what he/she can handle and what is allowed by the ego and subconscious mind. I think beliefs play a huge part in this.

Thanks for making me realize I had a self imposed limitation!

1 Like