Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

500% because you looped it for EIGHT hours?

4 Likes

No, it’s % from your Natural Baseline.

2 Likes

Exactly. The term speed implies “% of faster energy gain”.

So +100% means 2 times faster energy recovery while listening to the field than it would have been without listening to the field.

+500% = 6 times faster.

5 Likes

10000000% bro. When you stop wasting sexual energy or at least only waste it once in a while then replace it, while also curtailing damage done to the body, mind, and spirit, life becomes easy. You can face anything it throws at you with balance and willpower.

7 Likes

Any update?

1 Like
6 Likes

So buying those should cover it all? Is there even a need for negentropic Jing at that point?

2 Likes

I guess yes, because you cannot loop Martian Jing infinitely because it is told to increase blood pressure after a while. But we need to wait for Captain to confirm or deny this. See the Martian Jing thread for this.
If this would be the case and Martian Jing should not be looped infinitely, then one could still loop Negentropic Jing and Life Force infinitely…

Also, the description of Martian Jing does not say that it is a negentropic version of Jing.

7 Likes

With the little research I’ve done so far breathing is incredibly important for the accumulation and transmutation of sexual energy in and outside the bedroom.

Pranic Swirls / The Force of Life
Automated Pranayama
Automated Belly Breathing
Transmutation of Basal energies

These may in fact be the most important audios of all.

Pranayama Sexual Energy

15 Likes

What about alchemical jing charged blood? I think this field is often overlooked

2 Likes

It is only targeted at blood. So in my understanding, it helps with overall vitality and that increase in vitality can then indirectly transfer over into sexual potency.

5 Likes

Premoskan, you were right and the “Chi Compression Into Lower Dan Tien” is an underrated gem!

When I loop it, I get a very warm feeling in my Lower Dan Tien very quickly, so it must be working very fast and strong :fire:

4 Likes

Which one do you use, the Patreon chi or the internal alchemy series pt1 chi?

1 Like

I use ALL of the fields mentioned in the very first post.

2 Likes

I want to highly recommend if you want to do something more active do a practice from Kundalini Yoga called “Sat Kriya”, is a practice that regulates your hormones levels, regulates your sexual energy if it’s too high or too low, and strengthen your nervous system, it strongly activates and work on the “Nabhi point” which is the point that controls your entire nervous system and life experiences, and it transmutes all the sexual energy to higher centers(chakras), i strongly recommend doing that kriya in a class could be from youtube or you can even go to kundalini yoga classes, they almost always do that practice.

Have a good journey!:sparkles::herb:

18 Likes

Great thread.

Lots of knowledge dropped in here

:bomb:

4 Likes

What about the new Tejas nft?

5 Likes

And what about the new Jing and Chi infusion?

4 Likes

The very first post is just my personal subjective experience which was present at the day when I wrote/edited it.

I encourage everyone to make and post their own experiences here on this thread :v:

2 Likes

I’d say jindan, but when you listened to chi. Jing. Shen, mybe even ojas beforehand:

First listen 300,

Second listen comes to 500

Third listen 700

Fourth 800

Fifth 900

Sixth… explodes… :boom::exploding_head:

5 Likes