Ambient/Environmental Audios

This list has been attempted before and it always seems to lose steam. I’d imagine it loses steam because: Dream doesn’t release many environmental tracks; More than a handful are paid releases; It’s likely not a popular topic.

But as someone who lives with a LOT of people who are energetically polluting my surroundings, this is vital.

If you notice missing releases (almost guaranteed) please reply and link their original release post

Define ambient or environmental audios and how are they different from regular audios

Ambient or Environmental audios are, to my knowledge, audios that propagate throughout the environment and are working on your field passively. There’s a difference between raising your vibration and raising the vibration of the room, which affects your mood, thus raising your vibration.

Ambient fields can be looped, non-stop, at all times. Providing they’re coming through a dedicated device, they can be looped while you listen to more active audios.

Releases

• Free - Listed for $0.00 in one of Dream’s store fronts
  • Paid - Listed for more than $0.00
  • Stream - A paid release that streams
  • Public - You can still access this release
  • Private - You need to purchase this release from a private seller
Title/Link Free/Paid/Patreon/Stream? Public/Private?
Jing Environment Saturation Paid/Patreon/Stream Public
Chi Environment Saturation Paid/Patreon/Stream Public
Unconditional Love Environment Saturation Paid/Patreon/Stream Public
Plasma Flower (+ Node) Paid Public
Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer Paid Public
The Air Revitalizer Patreon/Stream Public
3 Likes

There are some gems on the Energetic Alchemy channel.

Namely

and

some from the Dream Seeds channel

The entire Sacred Places 1 & 2 albums as well are great.

4 Likes

Two more come to my mind: there was Atmospheric Vibration Raiser, public - free on YouTube and available on Patreon. There’s Radiate Positivty/Radiate Positive Vibes - free on YouTube and available on Patreon.

2 Likes

Others not mentioned
Paid:
The Welcomed
Vaastu Homam
Feng Shui Master of the Shire
Sanctum NFT

Negative Ion Generator
Blessings for the Hearth and Home
Essence of Fatih and Prayer
Essence of Mantras
White Light Waves
Pure Lands Blessings
Protected Spaces
Vibrational Riser
Environmental Energy Accumulator
Quantum Love Album
Exorcism Rite
Mass Meditation 2.0

3 Likes

How did I miss this post (no joke, I searched several times to make sure :P)?! Well, I’m not going to reinvent the wheel, thank you!

@moderators please feel free to close this thread as it duplicates an existing one and I don’t want to reinvent the wheel

For what it´s worth, Atmospheric Vibration Raiser in itself used to do wonders for me.

Did you find Sapient Wellness yet? It’s a youtube channel that doesn’t get much recognition. There is a field there, “flow of peace”. That one with Vaikuntha Loka can probably make living with others more beareable.

Though I’d use the intercession and ask them for harmony, peace, or whatever you deem necessary. I wouldn’t go without them.

And then, if the people are particularly evil, there is dark and light servitors. But I think mostly the dark one is the good one for this, to keep people in line.

Tis a shame they go inactive when not tasked. I don’t know if one dark servitor could be kept active 24/7 just for this purpose, to keep a forced harmony, if needed be.

But, I’d use the environmental raiser and other similar vibe raising fields (after clearing the place of negative energies or entities first (eviction card for this)) heavily for a long while. Eventually the vibe will become permanent and everything will fall into place better. And then I’d use other fields for “flavour” (though I mean essence of mantras, uconditional love and others…so it is much more than just flavour).

1 Like

Thank you! I’m checking out the flows on that channel now (apparently I’d seen 3 of them before, the hour-long ones).

Just to clarify, it’s not that they’re bad people, but I think we’re at the very furthest edge of each other’s path and the pull/rebound/ricochet gets to be too much. I’m working on this, one of them is working on that, the next has just given up and is letting their ego rule, etc. It’s less about bad people and more about the sheer chaos (I’ve been focusing on negentropic fields for this), and how much heavier it is to move in a direction when the vector includes 3 other directions.

1 Like