Universal Space Harmonizer

thank you ! at the beginning it was like bliss and after maybe 2 hours i became anxious,general anxiety.

1 Like

but i feel already better, warm

1 Like

:fleur_de_lis: :pray: take a philosophically positive attitude to temporarily unpleasant conditions
everything harmonizes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yes thank you ! :wink:

1 Like

walking helps in this case

2 Likes

Does this field replace the Ye Old harmonizer? I was planning to buy it but if this one is better then I won’t buy the other one.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t phrase the question as better or worse.
They’re all good.
I have both.

I’m not familiar with Slim Spurling’s ideas, but with a quick look, I can see some points of intersection.
You can just explore his ideas and that will help you decide what you want to do.

in this field you have to realize that it adjusts the geometry of the space to your needs, it also includes certain frequency characteristics.

5 Likes

Ah I see, thanks Ugninis :pray:t3:

2 Likes

is this okay to use with a 2 year old around the house?

2 Likes

there are no restrictions.
your child will be blessed to develop in an energetically harmonious environment :wink:

6 Likes

These work differently, but towards the same goal. This does not really “replace” the Harmonizer or the Feng Shui/Vaastu ones but compliments them.

If you need to pick only one, go with your gut feeling…

Sometimes one thing works better for folks than another based on various factors. For example, due to my work with Angels and Deities, these fields produce surprisingly quick results compared to say a Plasma Flaunt, but it is the opposite for my GF…

When copper is heated and drawn to create the wire, the crystalline structure within the wire is aligned creates a one-way piezoelectric energy flow. When a wire is folded, twisted, and the ends meet back on themselves, they create a continuous flow of energy both ways. When cut to precise measurements, the twisted crystalline copper creates an antenna. So, Tensor Rings are basically a piezoelectric-powered antenna. These precise measures are call Cubit measures. Several Cubits have been found that were used to align and construct Sacred Sites around the globe, yet only a dozen or so Cubits are known to create Tensor Fields at this time. Slim Spurling Re-Discovered Tensor Ring technology in 1991. Slim knew of John Wheeler’s extensive work with closed loops. John Archibald Wheeler, who coined the term black hole, came up with the mathematical theory of the “Tensor” field, which is found inside the ring. Wheeler called the field created by the loop a tensor field. Hans Becker, an astrophysicist who extensively tested the Spurling Rings, found the ring to oscillate at 144MHZ, a harmonic of the speed of light. He said that “When you create a closed loop coil, energy begins to flow and the laws of physics go out the window. They may be the simplest, most efficient source of energy there is…gathering it and condensing it freely from space.” Tensor fields create an anti-gravity field. Grebennikov’s work supports this hypothesis as well as Mueller’s global scaling, where Tensor Rings emit a harmonic to a specific gravitational wave. We also demonstrate cancellation of electromagnetic fields within a Ring through GDV photoimaging.

9 Likes

:heartpulse:I once bought a pendant on twistedsage based on your posts.
It’s still on my necklace, with my little and favorite card book servitors. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Twisted sage is a tad different as they build on Slim’s concepts but do not only rely on frequencies/sacred geometry, as Brenda works with some ascended beings and uses an etheric template associated with her tensor tools. Some prefer Slim’s tools if they feel all this “beings”, “template”, etc., is too out there haha

Disclaimer: Brenda is my friend :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you very much for your insights and guidance :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I think this Universal Space Harmonizer will work very well with the Architect of the Shire Field available on Sapienshop as this field will Positively Align and Structure our immediate surrounding Space to Suit Our needs and the other field would Bless this positively aligned space with the Peaceful, Safe, Fertile, Joyful and Prosperous Feng Shui of the Shire Village from the Lord of the Rings mythology.

2 Likes

@Ugninis This is so awesome! I like the frequency-based changes to the environment.

There are aspects of harmonizing the environments based on scenarios that were added in the Career Mentor NFT. :wink: I used them at work a lot.

3 Likes

The music is mellow, soothing and blends perfectly in the background without interfering with anything I am doing… No DESNA here :sweat_smile:

Also, I wonder if folks who cannot “sleep” to fields realize even barely auidble volume is sufficient for the fields to work :wink: Sound is just a medium for energy to communicate with your aura and as long as some sound is being produced and this can get to your aura, its sufficient to do the magick.

Meditating or awareness of the field does not exclusively mean actively listening to the sound, that is just one way - probably the easiest one for novices - to establish awareness. Being aware of your breath while the field is playing, barely audible, is effective too! Or visualizations where you feel the energy from the speakers pouring in as golden light into your aura - all of this work well, without you needing to blast the audio.

Sound can be an anchor for awareness, or so can be breath, or imagery (visualization, mandala, NFT images), or better, without an anchor - where you are not aware of this or that but just aware - takes effort to get there, but once you’re there, the full magick of these fields begins to blossom and you will see the energies unfold in real time!

21 Likes

:joy: I like how you always say it, I dont know why I find this so funny haha

8 Likes

Haha its an inside joke with Dream lol

I gave him too much crap for DESNA beats when that audio came out haha (several folks loved it!)

12 Likes

Yes, at night I have an ipad on my bed side table with barely audible volume aimed at me, about 0,5 m-1 m away from me.
During the day, I wear an ipod in my breast pocket or bra, can only hear the sound if I lean forward with my ear against the pocket.
Works fine! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes