Can someone make energy transformers for me. ill pay money for them

i need help cleaning the energy in my apartment. can i buy energy transformers from someone?

That actually works?

1 Like

Hey there! I’d suggest using Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer.

8 Likes

how interesting! so when it targets emfs it targets all basic emf clearing as well as 5g emfs? and i am currently dealing with aura/energy body energies as well as organ bone brain energies etc. because of xtrememinds power to the entire human body. is this what they mean by geopathic stress? by harmonizing human energies in the environment so the human body can function better by geo(earth) pathic(incicates disease and cure of disease)

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the intricacies of geopathic stress issues or Hartmann grid issues, but you can read about what some people have shared in this thread.

Another potential solution for your problems could be to use The Book of Cards. The physical book, which can be bought here, contains an Environmental Transformer which “…can create an active energy transformer, it will constantly draw in, filter and clean the energy in the environment you place it. Yes it is meant for the environment, not you. You place your item on the image, and say ‘create’ then it is ready to use in about 2 hours.

Other potential solutions to your issues might be the The Schumann Resonance dog tag which has a strong grounding effect and even better (if you’ve got money to burn that is) Divine Balance which also contains (among other great fields) Om energy which “…also clears away negative and unwanted energies around its radius.” Though this wouldn’t really help with your environmental issues. The sapienshop just reopened and there’s a discount code ‘limited’ that gives 8% off. This seems to be a trial run that’ll go on until April 30th, in which they’ll close down the shop again and re-evaluate. This will not affect custom advanced fields like Divine Balance from the enlightenedstates website though.

There’s also The Sacred Flower which is basically The Plasma Flower on a dog tag which has “…the known bioactive plasma field with the flower of life on a torsion carrier which piggy backs on the earth’s resonance along with the node connector part.” The “Earth’s resonance” part is the Schumann resonance, so it potentially is very anti-emf as well.

Additionally, there’s the The Cyber-Magi. It seems to be based off the old Magnetic Field Capsules that kept you safe from negative/EMF forces.

And don’t forget about the Elektrosmog Album which can be downloaded on patreon that includes 3G, 4G, & 5G Protection, EMF Shielding, Negative Ion Generator and Radiation Protection & Removal.

5 Likes

Whats wrong with Xmind?

I forgot to mention, Aura and Energy Body Repair could really be beneficial for you too. In addition to the potential anti-emf solutions that i’ve already posted i’d also strongly consider The Blueprint of Life (read the thread) and The Shamanic Medicine Blend.

2 Likes