New Release: The Cyber-Magi

Does this give you more energy?
Like the unlimited energy tag?

2 Likes

Should be able to order this soon. People who have it start posting!!

2 Likes

I’d love to see a pendant version of this to be worn all the time

5 Likes

:arrow_up:

What does this one do in Layman’s terms? I don’t understand the description.

Is this it???

3 Likes

It think this is it . Sounds very much a like to the cyber magi description.

Now, reading about the emf protection, I’m even happier I ordered it , since I’m beeing bombarded with EMFs all day and constantly looking for things to reduce them.

3 Likes

Underrated post! Now this is a must buy shirt. Morphic fields work two times more powerfully + Anti-E.M.F/Negative energies + Extra bioavailable energy, and it got updated with some goodies? Need I say more? I wouldn’t be surprised if it made morphic fields work better than 2x since it has been updated.

9 Likes

Yeah I’m telling you, people are sleeping on this !:stuck_out_tongue:

This is like EMF reducer + repell negativity + unlimited energy/ pendant of the magi + atmospheric vibration raiser +some asses goodies , ALL IN A SHIRT :star_struck:

BTW what’s a kinetic energy transducer ? Will it make you faster or what ?:smile:

4 Likes

I received mine today ! :)

5 Likes

Happy for you! May I ask where do you live? For some reason im not able to track my order.

I get mine the 19th :)

4 Likes

Just received the sweater :)
This is quite the days after receiving the incredible Synergistic Elements charger.

Looks dope, and damn this is creating quite a potent field.

I don’t have the Magi so I can’t compare, but I felt instantly the shift of energy.

About the sweater itself, this quite large though for a medium, which is funny cause the teespring t-shirt size small.

6 Likes

Just got mine. The energy is clean and powerful! I had to use the micro cosmic orbit an extra time today to expand my energy system a little to handle it. Love it. Will wear this at work under my work shirt. Not sure if it works when the image isn’t directly exposed to the atmosphere. Hope so.

5 Likes

I just received mine as well! I’m so happy with it!! :smiley:

I used it in the afternoon to go to the gym and next go to the grocery store. What a feeling wow lol

@Gnosticmedic27, I think it will work even under your work clothes. I normally use the sapien t shirts almost e every day at work under other clothes and I got results.

7 Likes

Nice. Yes it is. I feel great. I want to go out and be in nature right now. That’s my plan. It’s been a great day; I also got my Armor of Light & Glory and Sacred Flower tags.

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! What a great day indeed :grinning:

Have fun!

1 Like

you too bro!

1 Like

Just got it today! Feels great

2 Likes

What do you mean by this?