The Cyber-Magi (Hoodie and Tee) N/A

It’s stronger.

8 Likes

Would wearing one of these mean we could cut down on our time listening to fields? Maybe instead of 2-3 listens we, would only need 1.

hmm…
Doesn’t exactly work like that…
Think of it more as a “booster” (:cough, sputters:) in that the field is more clear and refined…
like a HDTV version of the field rather than getting a bigger tv or turning up the volume.

lol hope that analogy makes sense.

14 Likes

:laughing: (Off to make popcorn for when the “But _OM said we could boost…” Crowd shows up…)

8 Likes

It does and that’s even more awesome!

3 Likes

Hey, what are some experiences from those who bought this?

2 Likes

Not wearing much since I’ve bought the hoodie and it’s summer here. But what I can tell is that when I wear this and I’m on the street or driving my car, people look at me a lot. I mean they feel the charge of this in some way… they kind of feel something strong and turn their heads fast, looking twice to check… like wow what is this? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It happens all the time. Other thing is I feel empowered, like my stamina to accomplish things increases and energetically as well… I can listen to many fields and it not overwhelms me at all.

14 Likes

I wear my shirt like every other day. I like to wear it in the house while listening to my fields in hopes of them working better. I definitely feel more energetic I would say, the shirt also hugs my arms and chest real nice :sweat_smile:
Very soft, comfortable shirt, however the designs is starting to fade after like 3 washes. May be because of drying it on high heat with the rest of my clothes. I can start doing a separate small load for my energetic apparel. I’ll happily buy another later on long as they stay stocked

Is it any type of red color?
Red tends to bleed a lot.
I would just hang dry, not put it in the dryer.
Or put in the dryer with low heat, take out when it is still damp and hang dry.

Source: MANY years of doing laundry

9 Likes

Was there ever a pendant version of this? That would make it more convenient to wear daily. I would be willing to pay at least $150-200 for a pendant version because I wouldn’t have to worry about it fading over time and also could wear any clothing I want.

2 Likes

Nah the shirt is black and the design is grey with some yellow. Yeah hanging dry sounds best ty

1 Like

I’m assuming there was one sold at some point by this in the description

There was an article telling how to make one.

Would be great a “Cyber-magi” tag with all the elements of this t-shirt

2 Likes

Wanted to share this info from Lawton just incase.

6 Likes

Got the zipped hoody and t-shirt both in black and received them yesterday. Slight shrinkage after the first wash, hopefully since it’s a cotton/poly blend and not 100% cotton it won’t shrink too much further. The hoody is 80% cotton and 20% polyester while the shirt is 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

I’m wearing the hoody now and it feels very comfortable and looks great. I would say it is medium thickness and weight compared to my other hoodies. Sizing is roughly the same as my other hoodies from other brands. The t-shirt is also normal sizing compared to what I normally wear but the feel is kind of more average compared to the hoody.

I don’t notice any particularly obvious energy increases but I do feel less tired than normal after wearing it for almost 12 hours since late morning so for me it’s more subtle so far. I’ll wait to see how much further they shrink before buying another hoody and a couple of t-shirts in another color so I can wear one every day if I want.

6 Likes

I usually wear tanks under my dress shirt for work but yesterday I decided to wear the Love t shirt and today I’m wearing the cyber magi shirt.
I’m feeling energetic and powerful today even though I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. Everything I do is with precision and power today. Feels like my movements are efficient, little to no unnecessary moves. However, it seems like people have an attitude with me today, idk could be the retrogrades n shit.
I’m going to purchase my second one to have a backup, the graphics on my current one are fading. I love the material, very soft and snug the graphic is just easily damaged.

4 Likes

What’s the difference between this and a regular home made north magnetIc capsule :slight_smile:

this is a field with same action. the capsule you can make on your own.

as you know for each person energy works differently.

buy the t-shirt and tell us how you feel…whether there is a difference…

1 Like

I happen to be wearing both the t-shirt and the hoodie today and it feels like I am buzzing! :slight_smile:

This particular one is no longer sold, but forge around - there is still Sapienmed fielded clothing available! :slight_smile: Amazon

8 Likes