The Cyber-Magi (Hoodie and Tee) N/A

Should be able to order this soon. People who have it start posting!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a pendant version of this to be worn all the time

6 Likes

:arrow_up:

What does this one do in Laymanā€™s terms? I donā€™t understand the description.

Is this it???

3 Likes

It think this is it . Sounds very much a like to the cyber magi description.

Now, reading about the emf protection, Iā€™m even happier I ordered it , since Iā€™m beeing bombarded with EMFs all day and constantly looking for things to reduce them.

3 Likes

Underrated post! Now this is a must buy shirt. Morphic fields work two times more powerfully + Anti-E.M.F/Negative energies + Extra bioavailable energy, and it got updated with some goodies? Need I say more? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it made morphic fields work better than 2x since it has been updated.

9 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m telling you, people are sleeping on this !:stuck_out_tongue:

This is like EMF reducer + repell negativity + unlimited energy/ pendant of the magi + atmospheric vibration raiser +some asses goodies , ALL IN A SHIRT :star_struck:

BTW whatā€™s a kinetic energy transducer ? Will it make you faster or what ?:smile:

4 Likes

I received mine today ! :)

5 Likes

Happy for you! May I ask where do you live? For some reason im not able to track my order.

I get mine the 19th :)

4 Likes

Just received the sweater :)
This is quite the days after receiving the incredible Synergistic Elements charger.

Looks dope, and damn this is creating quite a potent field.

I donā€™t have the Magi so I canā€™t compare, but I felt instantly the shift of energy.

About the sweater itself, this quite large though for a medium, which is funny cause the teespring t-shirt size small.

6 Likes

Just got mine. The energy is clean and powerful! I had to use the micro cosmic orbit an extra time today to expand my energy system a little to handle it. Love it. Will wear this at work under my work shirt. Not sure if it works when the image isnā€™t directly exposed to the atmosphere. Hope so.

5 Likes

I just received mine as well! Iā€™m so happy with it!! :smiley:

I used it in the afternoon to go to the gym and next go to the grocery store. What a feeling wow lol

@Gnosticmedic27, I think it will work even under your work clothes. I normally use the sapien t shirts almost e every day at work under other clothes and I got results.

7 Likes

Nice. Yes it is. I feel great. I want to go out and be in nature right now. Thatā€™s my plan. Itā€™s been a great day; I also got my Armor of Light & Glory and Sacred Flower tags.

4 Likes

Wow thatā€™s amazing! What a great day indeed :grinning:

Have fun!

1 Like

you too bro!

1 Like

Just got it today! Feels great

2 Likes

What do you mean by this?

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is healthy and well. Here is my review about my Cyber Magi hoody:

The day I first wear it I noticed a thing, as I was crossing the street in two different places the cars instead of slowing down when seeing me accelerated kind of to pass near me. :thinking:

The other day I was waiting in a waiting room in a public service. I was wearing this hoody, my Lions Courage dog tag and my Life of Magical Abundance t shirt underneath. Soā€¦ as I was saying, I was waiting and suddenly a person visibly in a alcoholic or drug state entered the place. He was not of a violent vibe, but he was (in a funny way) pushing conversation with everyone there, speaking loudly to himself and so onā€¦ this person decided to ask for money to every single one present there to complete his change and buy a coffee in the automatic machine. He was like: ā€œPlease missā€¦ hey sirā€¦? And when he looked at me (I was facing a point and not making eye contact, but noticed everything) he immediately stopped and looked down to find his seat and just sit quiet.

I was like wow. Not only I was the only person he did not asked for money but his behavior changed just by looking at me. He made a second round asking for 10 cents again and he didnā€™t asked me again.

This is a must have guys! Iā€™m super energetic and feeling protected by this field. The effects when I wear it are amazing day by day. Iā€™ll write here any more curiosity I observe on my daily basis. :smile:

23 Likes