New Release: The Cyber-Magi

Eco Unisex Hoodie

Unisex Zip Hoodie

Eco Unisex Tee

If you remember an article, we had written about making a type of pendant using north facing magnets.
This is a visual and energetic representation of that, with the traditional ‘artist flair’ of other added goodies.
The pendant once made with the opposing north magnets, created a ‘magnetic repulsion’ field, that extended outward, it ‘charged’ everything in its path.
Meaning when worn (the pendant) people seem to exhibit a strong vigor and ‘charge’, physical and energetic and also where ever else you may extend, energetically and otherwise.
Keeping in mind a quickly replenished source of energy like this would seem to help you sustain a lot more than you are naturally able to.
Drawing from those ideas, we envision here an artistic and energetic endeavor to create that in a fancied way by also adding a kinetic energy transducer to enhance the effect and energy.
(Artistically and energetically I mean, also the art looks like what possibly a Dyson sphere can look like with the repulsion creating a spin in each layer towards the star with a possible also harvesting of kinetic energy)

37 Likes

Ah. There it is. :beers:

Yeahhhh boyyyy

7 Likes

This is awesome! Just wish winter wasn’t almost over so I could get the hoodie :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m still going to get the hoodie. Love it when it’s summer but sun’s setting and you’re in nothing but (pants and a) hoodie. 's perfectly warm

1 Like

I live in Florida though. Summer is going to be brutal even at night

7 Likes

ouch.

jUsT MoVe : ^)

3 Likes

Ordered :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: shipping cost is surprisingly low to the EU :+1:
And dont forget ,today is the last day of the Easter sale :wink:

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer have you tried that field before?

1 Like

Pendant of Magi, yes, this one, no… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But this one’s a different concept then the pendant of the magi ,right?

1 Like

Based on the description, the concept indeed seems different.

7 Likes

Bought it! :smiley:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Does this ships to Europe? Thanks

I saw some of these were also fulfilled in the UK.

9 Likes

will staining or washing the shirt affect it? it seems vulnerable

they are made like normal shirts,
not drawn with chalk

So you should wash it if you stain it and generally wash it
as it is a good hygienic practice
The material is a combination of cotton and recycled polyester.
the print is retail quality.
It should last like a normal printed shirt.

Is there a detail i am missing that makes it vulnerable?

15 Likes

He prob doesn’t understand that the field is embedded in the image and that as long as that’s intact (which it is even when washed) that the field is self sustaining

2 Likes

yes, I understand the image part, but not that it just needs to be intact

1 Like

Yeah dude it lasts. I have the Love radiation shirt and wear and wash it constantly and it works fine. I love the way I feel and look in it

10 Likes

Does this give you more energy?
Like the unlimited energy tag?

2 Likes