Home "repair"

Hello beautiful souls, You all seem to have solutions for so much, I thought I would ask about this.
I have a 150 year old beautiful home made of stone and wood from around the area. Some of it is beginning to weaken (not rot or damaged) after being around for so many years. Since the wood and stone is from Mother Earth, are there audios to play in the home so these components strengthen themselves?
All I’ve been able to find in my research is Blessings for Hearth and Home (Blessings are always good, but does it do what I would like?) and positive energy ones to clear negative spirits/energy. I’m looking for structural regeneration, if you will. Would the plant regeneration work on the wood? I dunno.
Any advice or direction would be most welcome!

1 Like

Time to get creative :slight_smile:

Mmmm Maybe this need Human direct work to get strenghtened .

With fields , what come to my mind first its the Negative Ion Generator , may be useful with humity paired with the Sun light Field .

Would be awesome have your feed back about that situation .

1 Like

If you can invest $$, these are great and you may not need anything else anymore

The first solves the problem with regard to materials, including construction materials and radiations coming from the subsoil (radon gas, gamma radiation)
The second, according to the rules of Feng Shui, now increasingly taken into consideration by architects and designers, given its importance for well-being and health.

4 Likes

Try the flower of life audio

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you! $88 is much cheaper than the cost of lumber and repairmen! :laughing:

Thank you!
Sure, I will happily report back! Is there a recommended times per day application or just experiment?

1 Like

Yes, but don’t underestimate that, since among other things it’s also negentropic.
Money, well spent, can be extremely useful in some situations.
This is just my thought

1 Like

Also, for clarification on the situation, I have invested already in the FLFE service for the home and have been very pleased with the service. I’ve also done several negative energy clearings. Time will tell if it’s all clear in the home, the previous time I saged the basement, a little something blew out my sage several times. :neutral_face:
I felt confident it had been cleared the final time. If that changes anyone advice, I welcome further input!

1 Like

Trust your internal guidance

Hello!!
Well negative Ions its something fresh you can feel , use your intuition and inspire and decide when the room its saturaded of negative ions .

1 Like

Guys i dont know if i am misunderstanding here or what.

But i think he wants something to repair old structures of a very old house. Wood, stones etc.

I dont think any of those fields can help with that.

All of those are more to raise the vibration, clean the energy etc.

Ion generator for moldes yes but thats not gonna regenerate an old house.

4 Likes