Feng Shui Master of the Shire

I want to know it also
My buying depends on that answer

Just wow, I was already in Love with Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer, but wow Cap-team :pray:

Money is very short and I felt that STRONG nudge to take the leap :fearful:

My 15min review:

• First listen it felt like a whole new ecosystem blooming, safety and comfort.
  • Second listen it feels like my heart and the heart of the place is pouring everywhere, plowing space with love & purity :heart::dove:
  • Third listen, excitement to share haha. Enjoy guys :grin:

(And the middle earth sound track though :four_leaf_clover:)

17 Likes

OMG

@Maoshan_Wanderer this is huge… amazing!

7 Likes

thats really depends on the original environment
a place that is naturally positive and well flowing, will have it last quite a while.
a really negative place it gonna wear it down very fast, as it works against the natural state of the place.

all things remaining equal, then i would say 3 -4 days or more it should last.

38 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Requests and Fields

How Feng Shui Shaped Hong Kong’s Skylines

How Architects Use Feng Shui To Design Famous Buildings

4 Likes

could help me with neighbors?

1 Like

I using Plasma Flower to stop a noise environment, that could help for sure.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo!
Also just curious, if I may ask who is the mythical feng shui master who designed the shire? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i tried but it didn’t work

1 Like

then I will play it in one room in my house at least several times, play it, leave it alone, loop it several times,

the sound should cover the whole house, housemates

Usually once already at work i play Plasma flower NC on loop, and that has been for the past 3 months, so i know what to expect in terms of vibe around.

Today i didnt play it, waited for like 2 hours to feel the vibe first without any field. My work is pretty hectic and the energy can go up and down very fast, and too many different people in the mix.

(Mercury Retrograde shadow is already here, MR shadows can tell u how intense the following 5-6 weeks will be like, and i can feel this one is gonna be tough)

So… it was getting heavier by 10am and its when i started playing this.

First time felt strong, like the vibe was reaching the boiling point, i even felt a little anxious and my throat chakra jumpy lol (it felt like a vacuum)

Second time, probably a minute in: boom! Like if a big bucket of water had fallen over the whole room pushing outwards the dirt (it also felt heavy like when you reach the tip point on a roller coaster :roller_coaster: prior to go down, but with a mix of excitement and anticipation)

Then it was all peace around, even silence, and something i particularly noticed, like if the time had stopped for a few seconds or slowed down, like if things and people were settling down in a slow motion… that one fascinated me, because i was full aware paying attention to every change. It really gave me the sensation of slow motion. mood stayed good for almost everybody, except 2 people that i noticed were still or more uneasy walking in and out at faster pace, until both almost at the same time left the office way before the closing time lol

Those 2 are messy and always with something going on in their life that has negativity in it.

Im eager to see what would happen to them, but i know 100% sure… Feng Shui’s laws are real and they control the “grid” whether we believe it or not, and the point with this will be harmonize it and release, i suppose, obviously ill see how the audio will work different than actual Feng Shui with cures and placements etc. In the coming days.

24 Likes

You should try it in your home to see what the benefits are, especially in relation to potential disturbing elements, if there are any, such as the position and orientation of the bed, or those that cannot be changed such as the position of the entrance door , just to give two examples.

2 Likes

I still have some doubts and questions I would like to know,

If ye old negentropic harmonizer (which I have) has a radius of action of about 300 meters as an ambient field, what is the radius of action of this field?, just the room where we play the field, or it’s much more? the whole house prehaps? or does it depends on how many times we are looping this field?,
I mean with each looping we increase radius?

2 Likes

Yes

21 Likes

does the image have a field to it?

1 Like

Typically not, no.

1 Like

Related topic

6 Likes

Captain, I really fell in love with the violin after your fields…

16 Likes

Uh I feel so much relief from playing this… And… I have been looping this for over and hour now and still feeling so much relief… Gosh I have been living in a dump all my life.

Now I understand why people are willing to go through those long hours of traffic jams during the weekend just to get into the neighboring country… Sucks that it’s not possible nowadays.

Hmm well I do remember feeling a positive energy similar to this when I was at the sky park in korea.

Lol in my hindsight, this could be described as the everlasting vacation you never knew you needed.

26 Likes