Feng Shui Master of the Shire

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/feng-shui-master-of-the-shire

Feng shui (Chinese: 風水), also known as Chinese geomancy, is a traditional practice originating from ancient China, which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.

Feng shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics, classified as physiognomy (observation of appearances through formulas and calculations). The feng shui practice discusses architecture in terms of “invisible forces” that bind the universe, earth, and humanity together, known as qi.

Historically, feng shui was widely used to orient buildings—often spiritually significant structures such as tombs, but also dwellings and other structures—in an auspicious manner. (Taken from Wikipedia)

I personally have taken some minor courses as well in this. This audio is the musical and energetic representation of a great feng shui master who designed the layout of the shire, for all the places in middle earth, wouldn’t you say the shire was most aligned to the flow of good fortune and abundance? But that’s a 'what if but perhaps you can experience that for your environment, where you live, or where ever you may be.

On-demand energy vibrated from the strings of a violin, to create the perfect environment for you to experience the magic of the mythical feng shui master who designed the shire.

54 Likes

I listened once. Feels like my room is bigger and the color brighter.

Listening twice, I never really paid attention to it, but it feels like there used to be some pockets of energy in my room. Like if you always sit on one side, the other side is like dark territory. I wouldn’t feel the same sitting on the other side. Now it feels more harmonious. All side of the room feel inviting. It’s a bit like conquering your apartment energetically.

It turns your house into a home. It’s like sunshine and life inside your house. My place usually feels cold and empty, now it feels more like my previous apartment, it was all wood and white paint, with glass panels on the ceiling from where I could see pine trees, birds and clouds, waking up with the sun. Felt like a nest, I could’ve stayed there forever. That’s what it reminds me of, being happy just living where you do.

If you’re tired of living in the same apparement, it’s going to be great for you. A nice place to live in.

54 Likes

damn this could enhance my engineering major skills

4 Likes

How so?!

So this is an environmental field correct?

3 Likes

Yes,
You can think of it as blue print of life for your apartment

20 Likes

I want this audio but right now my budget constraint :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:

Ramadan EID Gift for Muslims

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :cake::cake::cake:

6 Likes

This is a big leap of help to maximize ALL the fields and im gonna tell you why.

First ill share with you, Feng Shui is like one of my most loved passions. I wanted to study architecture because of this and i failed the 3 attempts so on to other career i went, still thinking of this i kept looking everywhere where to study it. Reason why is because from very early in life i always felt inclined to follow everything from the East. Feeling spaces and energies always made sense to me so i needed to learn all about it. And I did. That was years ago, probably 13. And ever since then im like the annoying friend/coworker that goes around changing everything everywhere (they love it because they feel and see changes right away)

Im not gonna give you a long list of info about this, i invite you to research to, its pretty fun. (This subject)
So ill give you a simplified version.

But i will tell you this:

Imagine every space having an invisible map drawn. In this case is called Bagua.
Every room in your home has one, then the whole house, apartment, then the whole building, then neighborhood. Then your office, then the whole company or wherever you work.

Now imagine that map has 9 sections, each section controls an aspect, like health, work, money, love, just to name some.

Imagine now that the energy flow goes through each space, if that space is organized, if its clean, its is inviting then that energy (harmony) enhances said aspect, expands, grows, the aspect in that space. But if its dirty, cluttered, de organized, sad, dark, etc, then the energy flow cannot move around and just either gets stuck and that prevents it from going to other important places around the house,office, etc or it avoids it and turn its back and leaves lol literally.

So when you feel like nothing seem to really work and nothing is really changing in your life no matter what you do and how much effort you make, and that includes feeling frustrated if this or that field or tag dont work for you… my friend, you gotta check where you live, where you work etc

Every little thing even the smallest one can affect the harmony of the aspect needed in every part of that map (that is invisibly drawn)

So Feng Shui pretty much studies the harmony and synergy of the surroundings, and how they affect you. Thats it. In a simple description.

There are several different ways to help each aspect, and thats what feng shui brings to your life,

Remember how you feel after a full deep house cleaning? Or when you move the furniture around? Or when you throw away lots of stuff that you dont need? Or when you got that nice plant that gives you peace every time you walk by? Thats working feng shui on your favor.

Its a very very beautiful and 100% on point energy laws system, that can completely transform your life. Everything in your life.

So what this field does is harmonizes every little detail at your places, cures everything that needs it, thus bringing now after Plasma Flower a full momentum of high vibration, hand in hand each aspect in your life.

How many times we have thought or felt (great… im all Sent from Heaven kinda vibe and get to this shitshow of work environment) maybe is more than Plasma Flower that they need !! They might feel happy with it, but the office is still not harmonious so you keep fighting against that whole dead force around you.

This is the ultimate environmental tool. Hands down. In depth and detail.

46 Likes

Just putting this here for mood.

13 Likes

:green_heart: :dragon: :herb:

8 Likes

Might have to get some round doorways of the Shire for that :wink:

1 Like

Yes, along with the Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer

5 Likes

You’re right. That would be a perfect combination. Even before this field [Feng Shui Master of the Shire] appeared, I came across such a comment in one of the discussions on another resource:

Here, it’s still not clear to me exactly which way the Old Negentropic Harmonizer is configured.
Because, for example, in feng shui, there is such a thing that if the apartment is not the right shape - it’s like a lack of specific internal organs (organ). And if, say, there is no kidney sector, and a person has a problem with them + sleeps in a bad place, I think the Negentropic Harmonizer will not solve the problem

9 Likes

About how long will the effects last? will one listen last for one day, one week, one month etc…
And will it last longer if we loop it 10 times for example? and about how big is the radius?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to know it also
My buying depends on that answer

Just wow, I was already in Love with Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer, but wow Cap-team :pray:

Money is very short and I felt that STRONG nudge to take the leap :fearful:

My 15min review:

• First listen it felt like a whole new ecosystem blooming, safety and comfort.
  • Second listen it feels like my heart and the heart of the place is pouring everywhere, plowing space with love & purity :heart::dove:
  • Third listen, excitement to share haha. Enjoy guys :grin:

(And the middle earth sound track though :four_leaf_clover:)

17 Likes

OMG

@Maoshan_Wanderer this is huge… amazing!

7 Likes

thats really depends on the original environment
a place that is naturally positive and well flowing, will have it last quite a while.
a really negative place it gonna wear it down very fast, as it works against the natural state of the place.

all things remaining equal, then i would say 3 -4 days or more it should last.

38 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Requests and Fields