Need Advice regarding fields, please

Hi everyone
A few months back I bought two paid fields on Gumroad: Cone of Power and Woven Worlds Magic. Tbh I expected so much from both of them but particlarly from Woven. Ive always wanted to live in that kind of world lol, a magical one. So I thought, it would be perfect for me. Unfortunatly I havent felt anything new/worth mentioning previous to purchuse these which makes me feel kinda sad and dissapointed since I invested in those. It got to a point where Ive been avoiding using Magical and I dont particularly enjoy the music (Im very sensitive to this in all fields Ive used, actually). Ive wondered if fields work for me because of their music lol.

Ive been thinking maybe I have some kind of blockages? Can a field just not be for you?

Hoping I can get some guidance into this matter.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

remember that you, yourself, are also a field. And you’re strong.

It would be helpful to think about exactly what you want from the fields, and to understand that you’re an active participant in achieving that.

I would meditate, with subconscious limits removal, Imaginarium divine on patreon, and the attunement card on patreon, and stay with those for a few days.

Ponder exactly what you want to have happen. Who you want to be, what you want to help materialize- and live in the world where it’s done.

Then return to Cone of Power and Magical, bringing that active energy to them.

Give them time… Neville Goddard said about manifestation that it will look like it would have happened anyway- it will always be a natural unfolding. As far as I know, or maybe I just haven’t stretched my reality this far yet, it’s not like a unicorn is just going to come bounding through …although that would be cool.

4 Likes

Did you just

Negate Me?

1 Like

To be fair he’s sitting down

2 Likes

Hahaha point taken.

1 Like

id like to suggest you to play along Magic World this:

New Release : Unexpected Gifts

Funny for a lot of members the field brought unexpected money or gifts

For me it has been different. The field brings me a lot of unexpected gifts as:

• serendipities
  • epiphanies
  • presence of angels around without calling on them
  • meeting like minded people in again unexpected way
  • getting messages from old friends ive lost contact with and i missed them
  • nice unexpected calls that brightened my day
  • situations solved within the complex i live that better our life

Etc etc

And if you think about it the sum of all kinds of things like that is what makes our world Magical.

So maybe that would create momentum or rapport for Magic Worlds to show to you more

Maybe it also help that i have this mandala printed and hung behind my rooms door and the apts main door (fairies house)

You could also get this and create items to place around the house, windows, garden etc

The Gnome NFT

I know all of this is what you might have thought would happen just with that field, but like with every other field we gotta give them a little push or help them build an inviting surrounding first.

Then the fields pick up after

Like audios for health Plasma, Eternal, Brain, you have to increase the intake of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to sustain and start seeing the fields work in a bigger way.

As Jen said, it also depends what you expect.

A Magic World can mean a very different thing for each person

I havent played the field in a while tho, since i got Fae Soul and been playing this

Mind Body Soul Graviton

Along

New Release - Feng Shui Master of the Shire

:point_up_2: that field is now sold on the sapien shop

I feel what i want my home to feel, and IF my home feels cozy, clean, vibrant, my pets are happy, i sleep good all works well inside, i enjoy breathing deeply when i see the sun, enjoy the sound or birds shirping, able to see the world more colorful and less corrupted and dirty when im out?.. then i have a Magic World.

Thats what i used to feel with Magic World field.

Ill play it again eventually. I did like it.

@Mila

3 Likes

Funny how you mentioned Imaginarium Divine. I’ve been listening to it once or twice a day. I actually quite enjoy it. I’ve been also trying to meditate with the meditation bell one ( I forgot the specific name lol). But my mind quickly wonders away. I know it is a matter of disciplined though
I’ve been focusing on other things tbh. I just don’t feel like trying CoP or Woven Magical for now. I think I got to attached maybe and I’m a bit frustrated with those because of that. Anyways I will definitely experiment with meditation first and then see how it goes

1 Like

I’ve tried UG I can’t recall If I noticed something in particular, not as others have reported. I like the music though so I play it from time to time. I think I will stick to the basics for and then once I’m “clear” of expectations will go back to CoP and Magical if I feel like it. There already there anyways lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ah but play it combined with WM

Fields feel totally different and bring different results depending what you mix them with

1 Like