The Gnome NFT

Gnomes, the elemental beings of the earth, embody the desire to work with physical matter, transforming the world so that things can have a truly lasting value. They are the bastions, the yearning, the support, the heat of a household. At times their fidelity might seem stubborn, but they are always brave.

Lore suggests most Gnomes are 7 times stronger than a man, can run at speeds of 35 miles per hour, and have better sight than a hawk. These abilities help the Gnome to do many things, such as find wounded, dying animals for which they feel they are responsible for. Because of their love for animals, all the animals of the forest are the Gnome’s friends and are willing to help him at any time. Many people say that gnomes have elevated practical jokes to an art form. But most especially they love gems and jewellery and are considered by many to be the best gem cutters and jewellers in existence.

Of course being earth based elementals, they can control ley lines and even help with your plants/trees and garden.
If you extend your thought process you can see the potentials and uses.

This is designed to be a servitor creator image, you purchase, then place your item on the circle and say create. A randomized gnome type servitor will be made on your item (within 30 mins)

Please enjoy.

45 Likes

Once you create 2

giphy

6 Likes

It’s officially Time to buy 4 new items!:evergreen_tree::sunny::tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree:

4 Likes

Excited about this new series!

I wonder what are all the abilities they have from the beginning of creation and which ones can we train them to do.

1 Like

How many copies are available?

what are the 4 new items?

I mean for servitors creation ! :)

Saw a blue toned bracelet that resembled the colors of Larimar and thought it was perfect for the undine!

It’s like an elemental treasure hunting :D

4 Likes

Is the field for wealth, abundance?

1 Like

I believe she’s meaning the 4 new items of this series. There are 4 elementals (salamanders, sylphs, undines, and gnomes). So that means 4 new items for this series.

4 Likes

two?

Or 7?

That if more than one can be created…

I think with fae servitors it was possible. :slightly_smiling_face:🧚‍♂

4 Likes

can I create more than one gnome with the same NFT? is it so?

Of course

3 Likes

Would these dissipate (as people had said about the older servitors) if you don’t actively work with it?

Or would it be a bit like bringing a unique being into the energetic ecology of your area, and he/she/it will mostly do their own thing? (But additionally, they could help with different things that are requested).

1 Like

really looking forward to the sylph one

3 Likes

It’ll be a whole magical kingdom lol. I’ve got the idea that I might pick up a garden gnome sculpture some day and use this maker NFT on it.

8 Likes

I think that idea, even with the older servitors, was dispelled as a misunderstanding.

In any event, the current servitors don’t “dissipate.” If you don’t work with them, they happily go about their own business. Since these are “current,” I personally see no reason to expect these to “dissipate.”

Yes. As you read in the description you posted:

7 Likes

Wow, lovely description and design. Thanks Dream

5 Likes

214 total

1 Like

So I just recently, some 10 days ago, moved back to my home after being away for half a year. She who stayed at the place meanwhile, had kept things nice and tidy. Funny enough she started decorating the place with owl’s and motives of Athena, before I even moved out pretty much lol. Of course this became a topic we shared our care for…
Not at all puzzling, but peacing in the piecing,
But this be another tell ;)

As, there was one exception to the ’just as was’,
My plants were in quite a stripped and depleted state. She sincerely apologiers for the entropy in display. Maybe just accordingly, as there is not much light finding this window. We always managed though through the many spiraling seasons of the past :sunrise_over_mountains:
Well, since moving back, the spring was put on pause for another week in the plenty of Scandinavian snow and cold contrasting and refreshing the darkness. This though were perfect settings for the empiric observation of the gnome finding self into a really fine piece of shungite, with the welcome…
Together put by the pots 🪴

A bit more then a week later,
The Sun is finally shining through again for the day,
And the plants are flourishing! It is astonishing really, some might say unbelievable but not around here lol… it rather feels like a jump in time :raised_hands: another week or two like this and they will be in their best state of the decade! And the spring hasn’t really come in full embrace just yet!

To me this speaks volume, enough so to catapult self into new level of understanding, knowing… in appreciation and gratitude, way beyond this current observation. I constantly wear all 4 elementals and their presence truly grows and shows with the recognition.
An introducing test out of the abundantly many to come

13 Likes