Oblverdosed on GABA Gamma aminobutyric acid help

How is your diet ?
What type of food do you eat, are you regular and consistent ?

Do you live on your own ?

How much did you sleep last night ? (Including naps during the day).

Diet is trash. Mostly junk food. Healthy food tastes awful to me…
I have sugar addiction I think.

1 Like

sugar ?
Hmm, I was expecting fatty food

1 Like

Tbh I have no idea, everything got blended together. I had many nights where I couldn’t sleep at all and then the day felt like a dream too. I can’t tell if I slept last night

1 Like

Let me send you a private message

1 Like

If there are other bi-polars lurking

Grounding if you can’t sleep, no music, avoid alcohol or drugs.

Hyper sleep if you have a hard time waking up

Weight loss stack if you start eating

Get obsessed with something constructive

Love, forgiveness from time to time to navigate

If you are socially isolated, at least listen to some upbeat music or something

If you start wasting sexual energy, replenish it and optimally stop wasting it

This would be your startup kit

Different moods, different time consuming hobbies.

But make sure to be productive when you are in a good mood. You can remain functioning if you tap into these hours for serious work.

Also, self-destructive coping mechanisms invite negative energies, attachments etc. So cut the cords, remove the negativity and ground, some auric blender would help too if you start losing it.

You can organize your stacks depending on your cycles ie: Sleep 1/ Sleep 2. Weight loss 1, negativity 1 (anger, rage etc)/negativity 2 (loneliness/ depression).

The simpler and most efficient it is, the most likely it will become an habit and you’ll just compensate to balance the other side.

For more specific issues it’s gonna require tailor made solutions

Bonus:

For your environnement, it can help reset your environment

6 Likes

Navagra Homam and other astrological audios to nullify planetary effects,

1. it will make it easier to manage yourself
  2. At least you’ll know how much is due to energy stuff and how much is you being your usual crazy lol

There is a difference between normal crazy and crazy crazy voodoo stuff

3 Likes

Hi doc It’s me again. Can you pm me please

2 Likes

Hey man you really gotta eat well.

Your mental health will rapidly decrease in its wrath if you can do this; eat clean. Plant based. Or if thats impossible for you just clean. No gmos no none of that. No packaged shit. Just actual legit food.
I am going to recommend you read this book- its written by a psychiatrist even.

Btw,
When you are sugar detoxing its going to be hell so the moments it feels like hell you take a jar of nut butter and eat it; the fats from it will help your sugar levels stabilize.
Or if you live in the States, try the sakara metabolic powder

You have to change your diet when you have mental health issues. I’m sorry but there’s no other way around it.
I used to be drugged all the time and the only reason i was able to stop it was because of eating clean

It’s a shame really that many psychiatrists don’t realize the significance one’s dietary intake holds.

To conclude: as Hippocrates says,
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

2 Likes

So what was the book you say

Oh wow it sounds just like what I need.

I see. I asked higher source what to do. This is seemingly the answer. Salad to my fridge it goes. :+1:

This really seems like borderline traits to me

1 Like

(Ngl i didnt read everyone else’s comments, my phone keeps twitching when i try to scroll up).

I didn’t see your more specific comment until now
So
@anon83804375. Listen where are you rn in regards to psychiatrist and psychotherapy? CBT and DBT are really great for stopping the negative spiral.
Even if you cant get all the following I’ll still like to recommend a few fields: Blueprint of The Past. Silent Mind. Emotional Alchemy and or Emotional Mastering. Perhaps your best kickstarter to a new you, New Perspectives (or outlook retrainer- but find Sammy’s guide on here for it, too) and yes WW contentment- but later in the game.
Also,
When you drink alcohol I hope you listen to that alcohol audio right after.

And the addiction audio; you have some unhealthy stuff going on preventing you from Phoneixing out- and you need to Phoenix out.

But fields are secondary at this point. You need to take more innitative; that’s a choice and if you want that you really need to commit to that choice.

It seems like you might want to consider switching your care team. But it also seems like you don’t want to do any work to get better either- sorry. But from your comments it feels like it; because work is hard.
Full disclosure I was drugged on many drugs for years- it would not have been possible to get off them if I didn’t get that sudden shift in perspective (but also change my careteam)

Next: ENVIRONMENT
Growing up I was sent to a RTC. Reason: my environment experienced at home; very unsafe for me.
With that said: your environment is incredibly important for healing. I don’t think I’d be alive if I hadn’t that opportunity to get out of there.
I mean if a kid’s entire genetic expression can change due to epigenetics, obviously we too are susceptible to such. Is your current home environment having you further susceptible to these behaviors which are going on for you? Better yet how do you spend your days? When do you sleep? Soda?

You may need to reassess where or what you’re doing currently. I dont know if your a minor or adult- but the difference is significant when it comes to this stuff especially for healing (in the USA at least). If you dont mind sharing i’d like to give you sometips (only bc i know the system far too well but unlike they sometimes make it seem, there are ways to actually overcome it, or at the very least lessen your stuff too. )Now mind you I am still on medicines for my double depression but feels to me dropping from 7 daily pills to 2 is a pretty solid. And i was able to do so because i actively sought to get better; it’s a tough process though.

In regards to lessening the mental health stuff with (highly reccomended) alternative therapies. acupuncture, qi gong, yoga. You can get the field too for acupuncture but in my personal opinion, your case the realtime modality will be of greater benefit. Allso… what’s your gender? If you are a woman: how is your hormonal and menstrual cycle like (yes seriously).

And i’ll send you the website to Sakara: Sakara.com
I feel im like promoting that thing on here all the time lol. But its probably because it saved me from myself in the way the current medical model couldn’t. if you can
Try their meal program for one week. Journal the week before you tried it, week during, week after.

And your gutt… how is your gutt health? Your gutt has such a significant affect on your mental health, too.

I mean i could go on and on and on- I know there’s so many other things we’ve not discussed yet. But there are so many things it seems you have not tried yet.
Meaning to say you will get better. It wont have to always be like this :slight_smile:

Ps gotta find the book still

1 Like

Is this meaning you have 2 different accounts/personae on here?

@anon83804375, this might be helpful for your long term issues.

1 Like

Here we go.

• Mental Health album: releasing trauma and negative energy from your body so he can let your subconscious be reprogrammed.

• Shen Yang: because Shen deficiency can cause mental ilness

• Grief Loss Loneliness: loop it when you feel alone and sad. It will help you ease the feeling of being isolated.

• Emotional Mastering Protocol (#1 field for me in term of dealing with emotions): it’s awesome when you start feeling that you have a control under your emotions.

• Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: to start synchronising your heart with your brain and make healthy decisions + lot of others benefits. Check the field’s thread.

• Outlook Retrainer: rewire your brain towards a positive outlook of life. It’s like you had lot of positive experiences in the past.

• Point of No Return: to heal the toxic attachements toward people and heal your energetic body + more benefits.

3 Likes

He had the new user restrictions, he couldn’t send new messages or post anything and he needed to say something.

It was not disingenuous man

1 Like

Thank you. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I made a second account to reply to Dr Manhattan because this one was locked.
But I don’t plan to use the second account.
Edit: Just saw Dr Manhattan’s reply.

1 Like

Hey man you feel better now?

excess of gaba as of any neurotransmitter can be quite dangerous. I would recommend that you stop experimenting with fields and go to the hospital, to the emergency room. and you will tell them that you mistakenly took a very high dose of the gaba supplement and they will know how to treat you better than us, here we do what we can to help but we are not doctors and bad advice in these delicate conditions could be very risky. I hope you get better.

After that, it would be a good idea to start restoring your mental health with the suggestions that @mauvaisgars says. Without medicines or hormones, most of the time the root of the problem is emotional or energetic. treating the symptoms alone does not solve anything in the long run.

2 Likes