A 9 min Session of Rebirthing

Inspired by regression hypnosis techniques.

Feel like your life is stuck in repetitive problems? Exhausted by chronic difficulties that seem unsolvable? This field is designed to deeply process and change the life scenarios that are hindering your development. With a powerful energetic influence, this field addresses directly to the roots of your personality from infancy to adolescence, allowing you to release negative beliefs and emotional blocks.

Stages:

Working through infancy - reassessing the impact of the first year of life.

Working through toddlerhood (1-3 years old) - releasing early childhood traumas.

Processing of preschool age (4-6 years) - correction of educational influences.

Processing of school age (7-11 years) - release from school traumas.

Working through adolescence (12-14 years) - revision of adolescent fears and complexes.

Working through adolescence (ages 15-17) - finalizing healthy self-esteem.

Each time you listen to this audio, you will be immersed in a specific state where your subconscious mind will discover and revisit events that have left an imprint on your personality. This method not only allows you to change your behavior, but also to radically transform your life scenario, giving rise to a new life full of meaning and satisfaction.

With the help of this field you will free yourself from the negative past and its limitations, improve relationships with loved ones, increase self-esteem and self-confidence, learn new strategies for a happy and successful life.

18 Likes

Wow, what kind of freaky brain do you have to come up with such Great products.

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes

Seriously, man, every time I read about your products my mind just goes :exploding_head: seriously under rated.

6 Likes

This will be the next instabuy definitely! And the sooner the better :slight_smile:

Is it already on Patreon?

1 Like

Yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just got it now. I’m speechless at how effective this is. Glad I did a lot of trauma and energy work before this one, otherwise most likely it would have been overwhelming.

People, don’t miss this one out. What this covers is your “formation years” as a human where you receive information from your surroundings that impacts the rest of your life. Including bad parental imprinting, imprinting of ancestral trauma and other things which you may not be even able to recall but that may influence your behavior in a major way.

Outstanding. Thank you @aTouchOfTheGods !

7 Likes

Yeah, it can be quite intense because of the resurfacing of the past events, but all depends on the level of trauma you have. At the same time the field is smooth, having protection, so that it is not an explosion of uncontrolled emotions.

5 Likes

Does this work on recent times (past few years) or only childhood/teenage?

2 Likes

Since this works on formation years it heals root cause trauma afaik.

For the grown-up stage I believe I’m The Best would be perfect, especially relating to trauma dealing with self-esteem.

1 Like

Yes, as Starlord said, only for formation years.

For new traumas, there are a lot of options with different approaches, like Magical Laugh, Im the Best, Emotional Detox, etc etc

1 Like