A attention call to all field authors

Greetings to all, I created this post due to a situation that I have been experiencing for more than a year, I will try to explain myself as best as possible because I am using a translator, however, the ones I need to read it are the Sapien Medicine team. In short, I have bought several audios from Sapien and other authors, on Gumroad and The Sapien Shop, and I realized that they have some kind of protection, which has turned my life into a complete disaster since June of last year, because I don’t I knew at that time that this kind of intelligence that they put on the purchases of the audios to protect them from some type of fraud is terribly strict with the details, I will explain what I mean, when I bought those audios I had a different cell phone number than the one that I currently have, this for both my Gumroad and bank accounts, etc. I don’t know how it is in your countries to change your cell phone number, if you have to stay with the same number your entire life, but in my country, Mexico, you have the freedom to change your cell phone number whenever you want. whatever and as many times as I want, the point of mentioning this is that the intelligence or the thing that they put in place to protect the paid audios has been bothering me because I made changes to my accounts, for example, how I started to change my cell phone number in my bank accounts, it is as if intelligence thinks that I am not the one who bought the audios because now I have another cell phone number, in most banks I have been able to solve it, but in BBVA I cannot, not there They can remove the previous cell phone number that I had because it acts as a record of when I opened the account, and although I already registered the current one and put it as my primary one, the intelligence that protects the audios bothers me because I have two cell phone numbers that appear in the system, because I used that bank’s card to buy some audios. And that’s why I tell you that it is strictly terrible because the intelligence that protects the audios does not allow me to have two cell phone numbers, it is as if I thought that each cell phone number was a different person even though both cell phone numbers were mine. I know this is something that others may not understand, but it is real, and that is why I need the Sapien Medicne team to read this post, because they know what I am talking about. Due to this situation, the intelligence that protects the audios was affecting me energetically for many months, I suffered for many months of being absorbed energetically, because this intelligence believed that I was not the owner, because it was not enough that I had access to my email accounts where I bought the audios, nor that I had access to the bank card applications with which I paid for the audios, but because I had different cell phone numbers linked to my bank accounts, this thing I believed was not I am the owner, because I understand that they programmed it that way, with very narrow parameters to verify who the owner is, and this is a huge problem that has been affecting my life. And it’s not just that, to pay for Gumroad audios and Patreon memberships I used different cards, I never used just one card for everything, and I didn’t know that if you removed some of these cards that you paid with from the registry, it would also be The intelligence that protects the audios was on top of you, you literally cannot remove any card that you have used to buy audios either on the Gumroad or Patreon page, because if you do, the intelligence that protects the audios does something to you. I didn’t know about this a year ago, and at some point I removed cards from the registry, and I didn’t have all my accounts open, and that’s why, for months the thing that protects the audios was attacking me, absorbing me energetically or something like that, that’s what that I could feel, like a black hole that sucks the energy that came from my cell phone, and I had no idea why, until after a year I started to open all my accounts on my cell phone and I realized this problem, and I had to put all the cards that I had ever used to buy audios again on Gumroad and Patreon, and make sure that all my accounts had the same cell phone number, because if one had my old cell phone number and another had the number, the intelligence that protects the audios was still there bothering, until the two things had the same number. As of today I have managed to change my cell phone number for most things related to my purchased audios, but I can’t with BBVA, which is one of the banks that I also used to buy audios, the people at the bank told me that my number old cell phone will remain forever registered in the system because I opened the account with that number, and even if I already registered my new cell phone number, the two numbers will always appear in the system, and the intelligence that protects the audios will never leave me alone because it does not allow you to have two registered cell phone numbers, even if they are both mine. It is important that the Sapien Medicine team reads this, because it is not fair that I have already been suffering from the attack of the thing they put to protect the audios for more than a year of my life, all this time before I realized where it really came from. The problem was that there wasn’t a day that didn’t ask me what the hell was happening and why I had to be suffering from that, I was always wondering what I had done wrong for them to punish me like that, and until now I realized that it was never my fault, it’s horrible. That a person has to suffer so much just because they decide to change their cell phone number or simply because it occurred to them to remove one of the cards with which they pay for audios from the Patreon or Gumroad registry, that does not make us thieves or anything like that, it is It assumes that we are free to be able to change things in our accounts, but if we do, the thing they put to protect the audios starts to attack you, and the worst of all is that there is not even a warning about this, no one tells you that this can happen, I had to suffer these attacks for more than a year because I had no idea that the cause was that the thing they put in place to protect the paid audios did not recognize me as the owner or the buyer. This situation that they have made me live is not fair, although I complicated it by using several different cards, anyway, how does it occur to them that to verify that one is the buyer they must have the card there in the system forever, and that I could never remove it in my life because if not, the intelligence that protects the audios attacks you. They must change this, many times I lost the will to live because I was suffering from this problem, because every day I felt how my energy was sapped and I believed that I would never be able to solve this, and I spent months desperate and wanting to die so that they would leave me In peace once and for all, this is not a game, they are putting lives at risk, and it is not even my fault, what a fault it was for me to have the freedom to change my cell phone number, that is not why they set out to protect The paid audios should think that I am not the buyer and be attacking me even though I have access to the email and my Gumroad account.They have the power to ruin the lives of the buyers of their fields and they should be more responsible in this.

Anyone who does not believe in this can also experience it so that they understand this enormous problem, you simply have to have audios purchased on Gumroad and memberships also on Patreon, then go to settings on both pages, in Gumroad go to Payments and at the bottom click remove the saved card and also remove the Paypal account if you used it, in Patreon go to payment methods and remove all the payment methods, that is, the bank cards and also the Paypal accounts that you have used, remove all your information of payment until it is empty, and you will start to feel this problem, leave it like this for the whole month, and you will see how every day it is stronger, at first it is something light that you will not be able to notice very well unless you have energy sensitivity Like me, but after a month you will realize that there is something very strange, and that YouTube audios no longer work as before. And so, every month it will be worse, you can also make it worse by changing your cell phone number and having different cell phone numbers in your bank accounts, in one your old number and in another your current number. And you can make it even worse if you use Paypal, and remove all your bank cards linked to your Paypal account and leave it at that.

You should have given a TL;DR but I think it is just a belief that changing number means you are no longer the buyer, as long as you legally bought the field it would work for you. It was confirmed by Captain himself.

8 Likes

I would assume the fields as intelligence would look for the sense of ownership that is linked to the actual consciousness/person that legally purchased them, not tied to names, phone numbers, addresses etc.

4 Likes

It is not a simple belief, obviously I bought them legally, with my cards and my money, you are not going to understand this because you have not lived it, I know very well what I am talking about, if you do not know about this it is better not to comment until you have lived, you can live it if you want, so you understand it, just start by unlinking all your bank cards from Patreon and Gumroad, and leave it like that for the whole month, and you will be able to feel what I lived.

May be but Captain wouldn’t put protections to harm people but just to ensure the fields don’t work.

3 Likes

The fields are not linked to consciousness or anything like that, they are literally linked to the bank card you used to buy them, whose bank account is linked to that cell phone number and that’s how the chain is formed.

Whatever protections are in place, I would think they would be of the “doesn’t work”variety. I’ve read through the forum for years, and never once have I read of something of an intelligence that attacks people being spawned by the Sapien Team against people using their products with proper permissions. It doesn’t even make sense as a business model.

4 Likes

Well, I didn’t experience that they simply didn’t work, I lived a torment where they sucked my energy every day, they destroyed me in a certain way, I don’t know how to explain it because it’s not something I could see, but I could feel it and too much, that thing drained me, It was like a punishment.

I have been living it, I am not inventing anything

Idk, man, a friend bought a field for me in the past and he send it as a gift to my email; it worked/works; I use multiple devices, copied the fields quite a few times, from one device to another, be it phone with number, phone without number, PC, yet they work fine.

3 Likes

Man you are from Mexico, if anything I learnt from years of watching paranormal videos, a good percentage of paranormal shit happens in Mexico. You need some protection like Intercession fields, removing demonic presence etc.

6 Likes

I not suggesting you’re inventing your experiences. I’m disagreeing with your theory of their causality.

6 Likes

And I’m not just referring to Sapien, because I also bought from several authors, and I don’t know which author specifically started this, but I know that Sapien also has something because I have another email where there is only one purchase in The Sapien Shop and You have that problem because I used the BBVA card there and I cannot remove the previous cell phone number to leave only the current one.

Try to live it, I already told you, go to your Gumroad and Patreon account, where you have purchased audios, and enter configurations, then delete all the saved bank cards and PayPal account and leave it like that for the whole month, so you can start with this problem.

I can’t speak for other creators but one of those doing bad things to people who they think pirated their work can’t be denied, so be safe, just use intercession fields, entity removal field etc.

And in the last webinar Sammy mentioned this.

2 Likes

Many people don’t save their payment method to GumRoad or buy without account, also some use anonymous accounts and temporary virtual cards for security reasons, these all work fine.

3 Likes

Even if you use a virtual card, the purchased audio is still linked to that bank account

Please read this carefully. I live in a country where the use of foreign cards and any services for payment abroad is completely blocked. But with the introduction of these sanctions, services appeared that allow you to bypass the blockade. They don’t charge cheap, and the main reason I’m writing this is that each such payment is a new card, with new data on it, and a new Google account to use it. The first time I did this was at the end of February, paying for a Patreon subscription, as I remember now, with the data on the card of some woman from the USA. The payment went through, the files downloaded, and worked great. The first thing I turned on was Radiate Positivty, and the apartment was literally filled with positivity and joy. At the end of March the subscription ended - the fields were still working. At the end of April, I paid for a new one, again from a new account, and with a completely different card, with the data of some American whom I don’t know and haven’t seen. And a month ago, I did all this for the third time. If the energy of the fields tracked all this information, as you convinced yourself of, it would have cursed the day I appeared. But it works, alive, bringing joy, without questions or doubts.

2 Likes

The thing is that the bank account I used is my mom’s lol
And it all works fine lol

1 Like

Yes, as long as you have not removed that payment information it will continue to work without problems. I think you still don’t understand what I mean.