A Blueprint of Power (Major)

Lucky enough to have had this loaned to me for a week, (I hired it off someone)

Very interesting effects to say the least. Not anything concrete I can particularly talk about.
A myriad of effects and sensation, one thing I definitely noticed though when I first started listening, was it made me feel much more emotional for the duration that it was playing.

4 Likes

Hey I have been wanting to buy the blue print of power major, however I don’t know how to buy it and it doesn’t say how much it cost? Also with the intelligence field, does it target specifically to what you need, and levels, into your energy field, lets say you can hold more energy so it pours energy to the level that you can sustain, also does it super charge the dantein with life force energy? I could get the minor one since you can just buy it but this one seems harder to get.
Also can this nft be heard by other people or only works with you, like I live with my family, and I want to play it on speaker, they all spiritual people, and opened minded, so will it also help them or just work on me.
Also if i download, any product from sapiens, on pc and phone, does it work on both devices, or only on one device?

1 Like

I’m going to start from the end of your post and work back

If you legally purchase any field it will work on all of your devices. That’s the same as if you download it from patreon. It won’t work if you download it from YouTube.

Blueprint of Power Major is an NFT. All NFTs only work for the person who bought the NFT unless it’s had things worked in like an item maker or if it specifies that it can work for others in certain circumstances. It’s safe to assume most will not work for others.

The Blueprint of power major is probably the most exclusive NFT I can think of right now. It’s hard to get, many cherish it who hold it. It’s sold not in the hundreds, but in the thousands for its price by those who hold it. That’s why you haven’t seen it around so much. If you are looking for it, you can post that you are seeking it in the NFT buying/selling thread. If someone is willing to sell it, they will DM you and you can negotiate from there. Since this would be one of your first NFT purchases you will most likely receive the help of an admin.

6 Likes

Hi @Luminous welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you I have been digging deep into this sapien stuff, I guess its a phase lol.

3 Likes

Pray, may I inquire as to the quantity of extant copies for this particular NFT?

33 copies and not a soul willing to part with it. A clear testament to the excellence within this particular NFT.

1 Like

Hi @Luminous!

Welcome Path 1

1 Like

what does major helped you? How does it feel?

I wouldn’t know it was a limited release NFT quite a while ago.

has any1 tried printing out the picture and carrying it ?

Yes, that’s how i use it.
I carry one dog tag all day while playing other fields in my pocket.

2 Likes

I just recently printed it out after discovering (years later) that it’s fielded. Lol. I haven’t carried it yet.

5 Likes

Like you’re whole body starts to breathe, like one gigantic lung filled with wonderfull fresh air.

1 Like