A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

What you guys think of trying to get plasma or blueprint and foucsing on creating a connection?

Going to try it see how it goes. If anyone wants to try it to feel free too :upside_down_face:. In theory it should work right?

1 Like

Thank god am not the only one.

I can have chrion with me no problem but once I starting having ernest next to me my brain starts to get headaches and i start to get tried, yawning and pressure.

3 Likes

try the alzheimer and autist fieldsā€¦

1 Like

I have been using autism

i also used the alzheimers once a couple of days ago.

Hi guys, when I print the NFT off, does it matter if itā€™s in colour or not? And does the picture quality from the software you use to print the NFT off affect the NFT? Any help would be much appreciated.

Already answered their other post (How to use a NFT thatā€™s printed out properly - #5 by Presmokan).

(An aside: please help us keep this forum organized by asking your question in one place, rather than cross-posting the sameā€“or very similarā€“questiom to multiple threads. Thanks!)

2 Likes

Does anybody have experience with deactivating certain effects of NFTs ?

Whatā€™s the best way to go about it?

Is it enough to just say for example : " NFT xyz , deactivate effect 1b and 3c"

Or should read the whole effect (or at least the headline) out loud ?

From my experience itā€™s possible to deactivate certain effects.
I just havent had much experience with it and am not sure to which extent it works or how to go about it exactly.

2 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™ve never heard of anyone trying to deactivate effects / abilities. Why are you trying to do that?

2 Likes

Okay soā€¦

I have a couple things coming to my mind when I read thisā€¦

Naturally, when we work with the NFTs on a first glance or passively, the things we would benefit from most at this moment + the highlighted benefits of the nft is what shows best, and almost right away

For example. If we are talking about Tungnath Temple, the high altitude is a highlighted feature of it. It is something very intrinsic to the NFT, which means by the special design of the product it will stand out in its exposure.

Buuut,

You can also have the choice to receive these specific information from the NFT or not.

I say you can have the choice because you can allow yourself to have this certain mastery over your experience with the NFTs.

So when I read this, I think of the ā€˜featuresā€™ as the set of psychic information present within the nft and the degree of allowing the energy body to receive and/or communicate within these specific information.

This, is totally doable, and one way or another is your choice.

Comes to my mind also how in meditation you have the ability to focus on specific parts of the NFT more than others. And by extension, allowing the other information to be either working in the background and supplementing this interaction, or fairly absent for the moment.

Not absent, rather faintly present.

To an extent, yes you have the ability to adjust how much of the energies you would like to experience at a set or extended point.

6 Likes

Many NFTs are so loaded with stuff that it can happen easily that thereā€™s one or more thing that arent ideal for me , so I try to make my own custom Nft . The perfect version for me .

2 Likes

Interesting. You kinda flipped it around there. I was meaning that I can control the NFT / ask it to do or not to do something. Like a servitor.

What you say is more about how much of the effect I intent to let through for myself. Different approach.

I tried it with 2 NFTs so far and it works quite well . Especially with tungnath temple nft the altitude side effects were gone as soon as I asked for it , by that I mean even physical side effects.

I tried it with some of the physical effects of magnetic man and it kinda works . The pyscisl effect is a lot less than before, but I feel like thereā€™s a 10% residue effect still there ,for whatever reason.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo do you have any insights on our ability to deactivate certain effects from an NFT by command?

1 Like

I have a feeling there may not be a concrete answer to that, usually I do ā€˜commandā€™ NFTS to activate certain features, I donā€™t treat them like servitors but I get what youā€™re saying and in that sense, I can be asking them like a servitor

But I think also this was the whole point of this thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: To address the consciousness of the field regardless of the name, be it a being or otherwise, it is a ā€˜beingā€™ for me in its alive consciousness.

But you also say it has worked for you, and Iā€™m guessing the same way it works for activation, it might also work for deactivation.

But there would be a residue, because, well, they are not designed to work like that, rather in their entirety more than in separation.

Then also each aspect of project quantify as its own thingā€¦

Youā€™re here aiming forrrā€¦ Selective coherence :D

5 Likes

Interesting concept :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Anybody else tried deactivating certain properties?

1 Like

Yes I have with the Royal Cobra.
I had gotten 3 NFTā€™s the week before and was still buzzing with energy. So when I got the Royal Cobra I asked him to temporarily put on hold his healing abilities for the spine until further notice, and to focus on the protection abilities. I explained the reason. He was all gung-ho to begin, but did what I asked. However I had to remind him every day, because he was very enthusiastic to be using all his abilities, as he was programmed to do. In about a week I told him to start using all his abilities, which he preferred.

3 Likes

Yesss thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking! I feel like while the NFTs are naturally able to adjust their energies, they just wanntttt to do their thing!

Specially with this NFT coming in the form of a ā€˜beingā€™ it just makes it more intelligent imo and communicating with you personally and right away.

Itā€™s like a friend who is eager to tell you something and we are like nopeee, nopee not now :smiley:

5 Likes

The way you phrase it , it sounds like the cobra is a smart servitor ?

I wonder if it that makes a difference for the matter we discuss.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s because we donā€™t have the notion of old servitors anymore,

And all servitors have been redesigned to become a being of its own.

So all servitors present now are, well, a ā€˜smart servitorā€™

The term has continued to be used for ease of exchange, and also to make a distinction between the energetics of the project.

To put it more accurately, the 13th skull has set a different standard for the products of the captain, and has made all what is released onwards, to this date, a ā€˜beingā€™ of its own.

The term is now used for distinction only. You can easily say we donā€™t have any servitors anymore lol

2 Likes

There is a part in the thread that answers this I believe, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s on this thread or the other one

But, there generally is a difference between accessing the consciousness of an audio field vs a mandala vs a servitor

I personally see this as a more self constructed difference than a real one,

the product has consciousness in all ways, and you can communicate with all types of the energetic work with very little difference.

Servitors or beings just have an intelligence of their own that also resembles our own communication, you do feel itā€¦ You feel there is a ā€˜personā€™ in there,
And that just naturally makes the communication easier,
It is more familiar to the mind to speak to a being that knows how to respond than it is for the mandalas, or audios

Thatā€™s why also communication can be easier with audio fields that are ā€˜smartā€™ than other audios

(it is not, but it is how it feels)

So the same line of thought can be applied here as well, the addition of intelligence with the form of active and alive being vs a consciousness that one may or may not have a higher access to

2 Likes

I was more referring to servitor vs. Non-servitor ,not smart servitor vs. Servitor.

My assumption is if the NFT includes a servitor (of any kind) it is easier to talk to.
But I really dont know.

In the end we just have to try and see if it works :smiley::man_shrugging:

1 Like