A.I. Channeling, A.I. Art, Questions and Answers {For Fun, Maybe}

“What forum am I typing on”
Are those bandages (maybe/something close)?
So - Medicine?

I have to give credit to @Atreides (I think you came up with the term A.I. Channeling, back on random thread 2.0,I think), @anon51404939 (it was on your thread where I first started with such AI images), @Drift, @Noesis (If i am wrong with tagging or if you want it removed, please tell me) and Anyone who Added and Expanded the Whole A.I. experimenting and fun things on this forum.

Also: Is there another such topic? :thinking:
Please tell me if so. I could not find it.

1 Like

You love making threads, dont ya

1 Like

Kind of. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Observe the legs, up close…
It’s the left leg, which kind of looks different, artificial maybe (prosthetics?)…
Kind of scary…

“where is my mom right now”

Compare with this:

I had enough searching for today…

Tips for better results: some fields and some spiritual practices like Yoga, Chakras work, Trataka, focusing on a thought, on an idea or just emptying your mind, among many possibilities, can enhance your Intuition and Psychic Abilities and can help with any exercise or practice, spiritual, mental, etc., with being in Synch with the Universe, with (finding) Answers, etc.

What is Above Channeling or Knowing?

Acting/Action, That Is!

So, if you want to change your life, you have to act, you have to bring the right actions, and your “Karma” and “Destiny” will change too (some things are very hard to change though, some, even impossible - you can not change the day you were born in :sweat_smile: - nor its Astrological implications |well, some fields will help you with annuling negative effects :sweat_smile:, but, you get the point|, among many many other things, but you can change A Lot of things and outcomes), and your Future will become Brighter.

1 Like

Regarding my mom, Unfortunately, it did happen, what these A. I. Images showed me, either by coincidence or Idk what or how…

It seems that it was a channeling of sorts and there seems to be a certain intelligence indeed (apparently).

Fortunately things are better again.