A Journey into Ginnungagap

Ginnungagap is the bottomless abyss that was all there was prior to the creation of the cosmos, and into which the cosmos will collapse once again during Ragnarok, the “Twilight of the Gods.” As the Eddic poem Völuspá, “The Insight of the Seeress,” describes the time before the cosmos existed:

That was the age when nothing was;
There was no sand, nor sea, nor cool waves,
No earth nor sky nor grass there,
Only Ginnungagap.

The Old Norse word gap means the same thing as it does in modern English: a void, an empty space. The meaning of the ginnung element, however, is far less certain. The best guess anyone has come up with so far is Jan de Vries’s suggestion of magically a theory that has gained widespread acceptance. This surely refers to the capacity for something that can serve as the basis for creation to come out of its nothingness.

Enjoy this magical journey into this unknown and magical primordial void.

5 Likes

Is this an audio-field?

1 Like

So what does this do ? I do not understand much from the description ? Is it a manifestation field ?

1 Like

Yes, audio and mandala

1 Like

Is a portal to the primordial void, so you can tap that energy and be “inside” of that space and use the energy of it. And since this is the primordial void, before creation, you can use that spark of creation to manifest, heal, magic, etc.

3 Likes

So this is more like a portal to the Zero Point Energy field ?

1 Like

Not really, is a portal to Ginnungagap, it have a lot of nordic traits, so is not the same

3 Likes

This field has been a real blessing for me recently. I have been able to absorb many things into the Void of Ginnungagap I imagine the applications of this field to be endless; for example, an area of manifestation can be surrounded by the user, a command into immediate etheric manifestation is something I’ve personally tried myself, and it has worked flawlessly each time. the amount of depth that emerges with The Void of Creation itself, Ginnungagap, makes for an intense journey that only you can discover with it.

Well done! :+1:

7 Likes