A Journey to Nibiru

Yes, the trigger to explore this topic came from outside of this forum.

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

UnknownOne3 months ago

My home.:) thank you for helping me.find my originsā€¦ I feel more at peace now

profile_pic

marco ruiz4 months ago

Nibiru, what is that.

profile_pic

Kim Belry6 months ago

This made me sit in lotus position, or 1/2 lotus (for those of us less evolved) with my hands in prayer position.

profile_pic

Kim Belry6 months ago

Does anyone know if the specific length of the video, in minutes and seconds, has numerological meaning?

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago

In this world no word is ever spoken because it renders you speechless.

profile_pic

Kelly Christinea year ago (edited)

Is the moon a projection of Nibiru? Thatā€™s what I got from this meditation. That the moon is actually beside Nibiru.

profile_pic

Christ_ie2 years ago (edited)

Amazing meditation. Meditated on the word of Godā€¦ on the ā€œangels who left their first estateā€ in the book of Jude. I only wish it were longer. Iā€™m gonna loop it and go again.

profile_pic

jed bautista2 years ago

profile_pic

Enzo Cerrudo2 years ago

For more thoughts on this my friends, read simons necronomicon, but only if you are initiated on the path, otherwise you will perish.

profile_pic

Jeremy Brown2 years ago

Wow! This is was a very strong connection for me. A foreign language came out of my mouth. Never had that happen before. I felt a very strong resonance of harmony and nurture. I felt this energy has the ability to unite polarity. I kept hearing one mind. A hive mind.

profile_pic

Laura Thurlow2 years ago (edited)

Iā€™m confused. Last year I met a not so pleasant humanoid reptilian in 4D. It wanted to possess me, create chaos, and feed off of the discord and pain. Arenā€™t the Annunaki the same as these reptilians? Does anyone ā€œknowā€?

profile_pic

Dominik7T3 years ago (edited)

how to send light from me

profile_pic

Nova Nova3 years ago

please check your email when you can, thanks.

profile_pic

Dewy Beam3 years ago

Heeheeheeheeā€¦ Aw ulthats cute ;)
How are you? Awesome and chill I suspect

profile_pic

Wand3 years ago

I felt so at home with this audio !! Thank you so much dream seeds

profile_pic

Arghavan3 years ago (edited)

Hi dreamseeds, can you make a video about ā€œthe feeling of achieving/having your heartā€™s deepest desireā€? There is a episode in the True Blood series where a character is under a black magic spell to achieve his heartā€™s desire but not realizing itā€¦it made me think how it would just feel to have my heartā€™s desire :heart:

profile_pic

Lil Wino3 years ago

Can anyone clarify it to me that what does dream seed actually means like should I listen to this while going to sleep or should I meditate ?

profile_pic

Random Human3 years ago

maybe one to connect to fairy/elven realms? or other fantasy realms? lord of the rings type tings haha

profile_pic

FAT KAT DA HEBREW ISRAELITE3 years ago (edited)

praise to yahweh woe to esau the children of isreal will take the kingdom

profile_pic

F923 years ago

Hey Dreams Seeds thanks for all your work. Could you make a frequency to increase brain-processing speed! So one can think faster and react faster to events!

profile_pic

RƩjeanne DubƩ3 years ago

Thank you so much Dream Seeds. Love and blessings.:leaves::gift_heart::leaves:

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago

Thank you as well for the little Galactic History course in the description! :nerd_face::+1:

profile_pic

Marcus Rocco3 years ago

I have one question cuz we know that who was ENKI and ENLIL and ANU.Is it dengerous to listen those energies yes we know that we are are the end of this 6000 years cicle of First sin and now its over but Summerian or mesopotamian mythology is telling us that satan or ENKI is ruling this world and we also know that ENKI and Inana made human from babilonian clay

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Subconscious Alchemy 3 years ago

Yesss

profile_pic

Nitin Sawant3 years ago

itā€™s 3600yrs or 12000 years ?

profile_pic

Awsum Pawsum3 years ago (edited)

Do you have anything for Gratitude + Visualization? I spend every night visualizing as I go to sleep(Neville Goddard practice). But I struggle with visualization especially, and making the thought & emotion one for successful prayer/manifestation. Would be amazing to have a pure tone/night time audio to aid in visualization/imagining & feeling gratitude.

profile_pic

Apollo3 years ago

Dosent most of the realm think of humans as inferiors and slaves ?

profile_pic

S E3 years ago

I didnā€™t expect this to be so powerful on me. Feel like a timelord listening to Gallifrey, cried and goosebumps. :sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Prime Optimist3 years ago

Thought it was destroyed ? I guess it still exist in some other existence

profile_pic

Agung3 years ago

I donā€™t know why but I feel sad when listening to this audio.

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Viewsonic3 years ago

This+ alĆ­en Intersesion all night mind blowing :ringer_planet::dizzy::comet::boom::sparkles::star2::waning_gibbous_moon:

profile_pic

Marcelo Vieira Dos Santos3 years ago

Thank you for the opportunity :blush:

profile_pic

Christopher Tyler King3 years ago

Thanks dream, I had a dream about the ancestors last night. Nothing but perfect syncronicity with this one!

profile_pic

Eleutheromania3 years ago

Might be wise to escape to that planet right about nowā€¦