A Journey to Nibiru

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/journey-to-44008647

15 Likes

@Captain_Nemoā€¦ I was just trying to fix something on YouTube about Sacred Places and saw thisā€¦ You are just aā€¦ dream weaver. Thank you soooooo much!!!

@Atreides come over here Monseigneur!

Geeā€¦ :partying_face: :tada: :star2: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: Another sleepless night! Soooo happy!

5 Likes

Is it going to feel suspiciously like the Moon? :wink:

9 Likes

@Nabs101 If youā€™re still on earth, opinion?

3 Likes

But Nibiru is a hoax , no?

Surprisingly, it hasnā€™t for me :)) It felt strangely familiar as Samurai said and as if 2-3 beings were braiding my hair :laughing:

Do you feel your crown chakra buzzing? This is Nabs101 responding :p

This is me before every galactic meditation. Iā€™m sure that the folks have a good laugh thanks to me :)))

Depends for whomā€¦

5 Likes

Yes, according to google articles and nasa and other ā€œscientificā€ things that also say masturbation is healthy for you.

Which probably means its very real and ((they)) dont want us to know.

10 Likes

Do you loop soul core overnights

1 Like

2-3 hours when I go to ā€œsleepā€

2 Likes

I need a little more info from those who know on this. As isšŸ™„

1 Like

Oh no worries. That thread had kept me up for three days and another two for the read-after! Right on with the pyraminds! That is what I just came across with, only that this of the book is much more detailed, ofc.

Itā€™s just that I think this field has more to it and what it offers. I know I have had different sensations from it, but then Iā€™ve seen a lot of ā€˜storiesā€™ and I just want to know where truth exists.

3 Likes

via the rising moon

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Itā€™s a 30m drive anything you want from there? :joy:

When I first listened to Giza I was VERY surprised the place didnā€™t feel familiar at all- at least compared to what I expected it to be. Despite having been there numerous times already.

It also occurred to my mind now that I know better, that the ā€œchieseledā€ look of Ancient Egyptians isnā€™tā€¦completely theirs. :alien:
(I knew about them building the pyramids/slavery, I just didnā€™t know which race that wasā€” same as Nibiru, knew about Anuā€” but not their story.)

As much as I agree with this concept in its essence, I think truth is truth. For some and what they know, Jesus, the savior, could be their ultimately unbreakable truth. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okayā€” I did not see that coming :joy: I thought noone would really relate or know what the pyramids feel like so as to compare that feeling to that of the field!! Wow. Itā€™s SO DIFFERENT! It feels mystical, but then a little sadder, and then a little colder, and then a wrapping magical sensationā€¦but then reliefā€¦ releaseā€¦

Haha! I see myself doing that in a foreign country! Itā€™s easier not to learn a language when most people know English alreadyā€¦ there is no point really :joy:

But Iā€™m sure you picked up a few words here and there.

I had a German landlady who was stunningly fluent she would go to places like Khan Khalili and bargain with the sellers there! She was so skilled in her Arabic lol definitely a first to see.

Iā€™ll be getting ya some Chicklets!
(man those suck hope you donā€™t mean thosešŸ˜ƒ)

Definitely used it for lack of a better word, but then againā€” if oneā€™s truth is salvation, does it count as The truth? I donā€™t think so.

What Iā€™m saying is that there are layers upon layers of stories, truths, and beliefs. One canā€™t stop at the second or third one and acknowledge such as ā€œtheir truthā€. For me, it invalidates the whole point of that quest for knowledge.

Some beliefs, deeply rooted, that people consider their one and only, are in fact, far away from ever occuring, in such depicted and received manners, at least.
(but they have it as their truth anyway, does it make it true?)
(In a sense, yes. But does that mean: Salvation, guaranteed?)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll grab some bakery (to accompany my tea lol) and read you in detail. You made me time travel :crying_cat_face: :)

2 Likes

Damnnnn you read my mind :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@Desiree Are you a Coptic Christian?

Update: strange but it still doesnā€™t feel suspicious. Iā€™m listening to it along with Pure Moonlight 1.0. Iā€™ve started wondering if these 2 are some sort of The Prestige fieldsā€¦

1 Like

My inner guidance tells me to stay away from this field.

After reading Sitchinā€™s book and various other books on that topic, I for sure do not trust anything that comes from Nibiru.

If the beings from Nibiru are really the Annunaki and if they are still like humans in the 21st Century (some lovefull and some vile), then better to not connect to them from a human incarnation point of view.

Either way, my Higher Self has the big picture and overview, so just following its guidance will ensure the right outcome on all possible planets and planes. No need for me to have intel on interplanetary warfare while being part of the human experience. All secrets will be revelead sooner or later either way.

Or in other words:
If you are still in a Kindergarden yourself (human earth), then playing with kids from another Kindergarden (Nibiru) only has the potential to create new friction and conflicts.
Instead, better to connect with the adults (Arcturians etc.) and work with them.

PS:
I wonder, whether the Ancient Egyptian gods that we connect with via our NFTs, are then either Anunnaki beings from Nibiru or astral beings that exist independent of our human ancient alien history? :thinking:

4 Likes

Moving discussions from otherā€™s forums, eh?

2 Likes