Random thoughts thread

maybe the next update of the matrix will bring us a built-in autotranslator in our eyes

1 Like

Mead is the best alocholic beverage in this world, period :D

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

The only game more difficult than Tomb Raider 3 is physical incarnation on earth.

3 Likes

No regrets about skipping the field. Shouldn’t have skipped the thread xD

1 Like

3 Likes

With a time like that, are you in Lithuania or a similar longitude?

2 Likes

Latviaaa

2 Likes

Labrīt :coffee:

2 Likes

Quite the 2s :grinning:

2 Likes

Speaking of chiseled looks (that Egyptian one, from that post you linked…)…

With certain fields and/or with certain techniques/knowledge, anyone can change their looks, and without surgeries. :grin:

I remember that I used to say day and night “I am getting younger” (with voice too, when I could) (100 times to let’s say a thousand times per day) and my looks actually changed, and that was years ago.

Everything’s possible to those who seek, try and persevere until they find/succeed.

2 Likes

Physical reincarnation as what?

Im sure some animals have it harder than us

1 Like

Try the early megaman series.

Repeat numbers trigger you to think conceptually and use your psychic senses … however, most people miss these precious windows into their subconscious by referring to Google or others to understand what they mean. It just means wake up and stay alert, a message/opportunity/synchronicity is coming your way. (If it’s a reward, this is a prompt for you to acknowledge its source and express gratitude when it’s received to keep that energy flow going) The number itself just represents its likely nature… but you need to converse with you subconscious to determine what each is meant in its own lingo.

1 Like

would using the 3 soul restoration audios and acu-automaton be enough to achieve good health according to TCM?

1 Like

nope lol.

But it would do good things for you. TCM is holistic and, these days, heavily focused on herbal remedies and diet. You would need to have balanced diet and physical activity levels to have good health (according to TCM). Soul restoration and acu-automation would go a good way for energetic hygiene and balancing meridians, though.

1 Like

that alone would help with organs imbalances?

or that is part of energetic hygiene (soul restorations and acu-automaton)?

1 Like