A more refined stack and more updates

subconscious removal

powerful good luck energy

probability alteration and luck

Positive power waves

taaffeite

Energy of jade maneki neko

Abundance for all.

So I’ve cut a few audio stacks unnecessary from the stack which I deemed excessive.

And Abit more results is I saw an episode about Jojo winning due to stupid luck. Got a free cake too. I saw my colleague wearing a shirt remarked lucky too. a person opened a door but i was able to slip through it before it closed. Saw a toothpick holder with a clover logo on it

3 Likes

ht tps://www.you tu be.c o m/wat ch?v=mZNKqjyMffY

would this be better to use or the lazer hair removal ones? Can you overdo this one?

I like it cause it’s full body.

What field is the link to? It doesn’t work

its got spaces in it as it wouldn’t let me link.

Full Body Hair Removal SAPIEN MEDICINE

On morphic power’s channel.