A powerful man in the making or a field user

Ten years back, I’m riding the bus. And then, out of the blue, I spot this dude outside, leaning on a wall. But he’s got an aura, like straight out of a religious painting of Jesus. His face is perfectly symmetrical and serene.

So, I’m checking him out, but I noticed I’m not the one who noticed him. This girl whips her head around so fast, I thought she was gonna break her neck.
It reminded me of tales of people encountering future leaders or presidents before their rise to power.

But here’s the twist—I can’t shake the feeling that this guy’s more than just a regular dude. His vibe, his face, it’s all too perfect. I’m thinking he did that with morphic Fields.
…Or maybe he’s waiting for his cue to step into the spotlight of destiny.

But yeah it added a dash of magic to my bus ride adventure.

4 Likes

Or he is into a long streak semen retention. Who knows. That’s just a plausible theory.

7 Likes

I thought the same lol.

4 Likes

That makes sense. Thought of something intriguing real quick: I Do retention, I am on my longest run at the moment. I’ve been practicing for years now (fcking up and recovering but nonetheless still kept going because I experienced so much positive change from it)

So, I think retention gives you observable traits only when you’ve already had any sort of sexual experience.

Because a person who is deeply religious/virgin and haven’t done anything… They don’t have the outward benefits of it to the degree that we do.
Maybeeeee I just haven’t seen it?
Like, I think it works different when you hunger for lower passions of the flesh.

3 Likes

I was very religious when I was 15 years old, I also practiced semen retention for up to 3 months back then, but man, despite all of these, I did have “lower passions of the flesh” (desire), and abundantly lol…
I just was more focused on God, Spirituality and Prayer.
Also, I achieved a level of intuition that was ridiculously high, like i would say what others wanted to say, mention things only they knew, randomly, etc., I mean some of the benefits were there, including the fact that my face was glowing/radiant lol, although I’m not sure how much was due to semen retention, since I was practicing stuff that Monks usually do.

Edit: I can only speak for myself, perhaps others do transcend fleshly desires when they are on no-fap and other practices.

4 Likes

If I am understanding this correctly, the years you weren’t sexually active hits your same “desirous-ness” as when you did retention. (Somewhere in between you had indulged thus for you it felt the same…)

2 Likes

Yeah that was obviously either Gigachad, Maoshan, Sammy or Captain ;)

9 Likes

You got me, that was me… lol :laughing:

Jokes aside, That’s the power of the aura brother, you don’t necessarily need morphic fields to have a great aura. As they already said, semen retention can give that effect to a man among other spiritual practices, meditation, pranayama, yoga, qigong, also some crystals. I recently discovered that Aura = charisma. greater aura greater charisma, and there are some people who can temporarily or permanently achieve an aura with a radius of 100 feet or more, really powerfull stuff.

Personally, it has happened to me a few times that I have gone out into the street or public places, supercharged with a lot of prana, around 2 months of retention and with several energy fields integrated into my aura, and crystals and I have perceived how I am more noticed, loved and respected for people (and animals) , there are some people who seem to look but do not consciously know why they do it.

I’m really someone who prefers to go unnoticed but it’s a nice thing to do from time to time. Although I must clarify that I cannot maintain that aura all the time, I need to cultivate it more time, in addition I have a lifestyle that consumes a good part of my energy and the electromagnetic pollution of the city is little by little reducing the aura to normal.

I recommend everyone to cultivate and strengthen their aura, it has many benefits, not only influence but also protection.

This excersise is fantastic: https://youtu.be/hwryCf5PvCc?si=8w96ePV8fKdzf34-

6 Likes

What I find especially interesting is why this memory came to the surface now, why tell the story, what’s all our connection to it?
The words we project & reflect upon one another in this window of time?

Been enjoying the posts above.

2 Likes

I have similar experiences with retention. Not as powerful as yours but I’ve had the thing with animals.

Thank you for sharing the tools and input.

1 Like

HAHA :rofl: The good thing is it could be anyone of us with retention and some fields bro

2 Likes

Been using the aura cloaking field so I’ve been repeatedly recalling that memory.

Honest read - “I’ve been using the aura cloaking field to hide from/highlight myself in becoming the person/being I would like to be.”

Here’s a list of ideas, shares, + community to support & help you on your way.

(an interpretation)

1 Like

Bro that was perfect

1 Like