A servitor to reincarnated with?

yes i agree, since its been discussed in other forums, it means that this been used by energy workers.

just wanna explain something the servitor is just showing you what to do or giving an idea or a concept you are the one who walk through the path.

for ex. servitor will give ya an idea about starting meditation, so you are the one who will meditate not your servitor, so in terms of experiences things, you will experiences things, the servitor will be like thoughts influencer at least till you walk the path.

2 Likes

Yeah i was thinking about it the other day when someone asked what happens to the servitors when one dies… lol

Imagine if we could command them to look for us if we reincarnate and make sure we remember them lol dope.

Me as a little baby badass af eh? :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here are posts in this thread which were not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

TheAscendingBicep

I feel like, if you asked your servitor every morning and every night to study this for a few decades, it could be possible lol

Lunamoon

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Does Sapien have any idea what kind of people he is breeding? :joy::joy:

KundaFest

Meanwhile, the Captain…

Lunamoon

Lol but you know what… after a long night of consideration im gonna train my servitors to make sure they never send me back to this shit showwwwwww of a Planet :unamused:

majin

I mean, if you get born rich why not :thinking:

majin

I see this earth as “shithole” because the life I lived wasnt fun haha thats why I dont want to be reincarnated, on the other hand if you lived a good life and had all these happy moments and you were kind of a psychopath without much of empathy for the world in general, I dont think life would’ve been that shithole for you, just saying its all about perspective

tbh many people wouldnt mind to start a new life but like new game+

Lunamoon :arrow_right: majin

Wow. Is that all it takes for you?
:laughing:

Nah thanks

majin

Nah, wouldnt mind getting reincarnated on a planet that is advanced and not worrying whetever someone can get a good job or be homeless and without racism, to cut it short
if it is a fun place, why not be a part of it

BUT HEY THANKS FOR THINKING LIKE THAT OF ME! :D

KundaFest

Don’t you all mean that if you happen to have found out “the game” sooner life would be awesome?

If so, given the non-linear time and all, aren’t you the only reason you are suffering, just as much you are the only reason you’re not where/who you want to be?

:wink:

1 Like

ooo they’d probably be our first ‘imaginary friends’ we would interact with.

1 Like

Well i did have :thinking:
What if… they were my servitors from other lives? :laughing:

1 Like

Nah lol i still hope this is my last life around here lol

1 Like

Spoiler:
All your other lives are taking place right now in parallel. Time is an illussion.
Imagine this as like a room where 5000 songs are being played at the same time and the only things changes between the incarnations is that you focus on one particular song each time. Your Higher Self is aware of all the songs playing at once, the room itself and much more…

Therefore if you want to, and since the servitor is also rather an astral plane based being, you can intstruct it today to support all your other parallel incarnations.

But before you do that, ask that this shall be done under monitoring of your Higher Self, since you don’t know what you have intented to experience/do/achieve in those other incarnations. So that your Higher Self can intervene in case the servitor tries to help with something that it is not supposed help with.

6 Likes

Anything

Absolutely anything is possible

Why wouldn’t the Creator be curious to know what it’s like being born, spanked, and suddenly a servitor uses its old pain control 2.0 it knows to help you?

Why wouldn’t the Creator want to know what it’s like if a baby had a servitor that could use Emotional Release and help it develop psychologically healthy, a 1 in an infinity chance possibility?

Servitors as they are may or may not be capable of that, but I’d think God would find that to be an interesting way to spice things up. Talk about an imaginary friend.

Plus I mean there’s catalyst to be had there as well.

“BUT MOMMY, THE FAIRY REALLY DID MAKE THE MONSTER GO AWAY!”

5 Likes

I don’t know about the western understanding of reincarnation and samsara. From the buddhist view, or in fact, all various Indian Traditions, what can reincarnate, first and formost must be a sentient being.
So the prerequisite question is: is a servitor a sentient being?
If yes, then there is such possibility. But it only occurs when you and your servitor die at the same time, and also the realized karmic force brings both rebirths at vicinity and coterminus.
If no, then it depends on when you rebirth as a new being, whether can your servitor find the new being, and whehter it continues its service in the way the previous you imagined.

Servitor is not sentient being. At least not from dream servitors

1 Like

A servitor is just energy at your command that has intelligence. A bit like the way we use AI in todays world but in a different form, which is the way I see it as. There’s a blog on it on the enlighten states website that explains what it is.