A servitor to reincarnated with?

i was thinking that maybe there is way to reincarnated with your prefered servitor,
for ex. next life as your will likely start searching for the truth, i think if might have my servitor with next life it will be easy to continue in the spiritual path, like it will remind me what i am and what i have to do.

has any one ever thought about this??

5 Likes

You are planning to die soon?

2 Likes

lol are you serious, i mentioned prefered servitor as it is the one that spend more time with you, lol im not planning, anyway this topic is meant for discussion.

no wonder that next life anyone would love to profit from experiences of past lives servitors.

1 Like

well i’m sure we’ll be living a long enough life in this one to grow a stronger connection with our servitors. i’m sure it’s possible if this is truly what you and your experiences want!

there’s that one buddhist story where two lovers asked the buddha if they will incarnate together in the next life. i forgot the rest, but maybe i’ll happen to find it and link it to you!

5 Likes

@anon17734191 damn, that’s cold blooded… :sweat_smile:

One of the reasons of reincarnation is because of the lessons to be learned. So, if that’s true, that’s a “hack” in a sense, which removes a part of your human experience…Unless it goes hand-in-hand with your experiences and reasoning for reincarnating…

Nonetheless, intriguing…

3 Likes

:smiley: yeah it is a hack to a next life, sure the servitor will know my path it will be unstructured to induce awakening and some active abilities, since the owner birth. yay!! you could be walking down street by age 20 as healing antenna lol

one of the active abilities : protection… as you know when we were kids we were sensitive because we were empaths by nature at that age.

1 Like

yo talkin bout servitors, what will happen with the ones we created when we die lol

they die too, because they have not souls, but what if there is way to reincarnated with it, i have read somewhere that you can have it the next lives.

1 Like

did dream said that they die ?

there are two options if you program it to destroy itself after you die, or they can set itself free into the astral realm after you die.

thats the two options i know

1 Like

Unless you negotiate this before reincarnating. But that means that when you “leave” you need to bring out that knowledge…
Perhaps if one is aware enough and carries the info at soul level he/she could ask for this… But then again, if the universe grows through experience, it would most benefit from you learning from scratch, making baby steps and mistakes…

I dunno, it’s intriguing. Tell me when you get there :smiley: @Psimindset
testify to that.

@anon48416969 I would probably evoke all my children besides me:

• Luna, to thee i leaveth mine own loyalest pet. Here’s Chi, may he bring balance upon you
  • Violet, thee shalt have the light that followed me. Here’s Grace
    […]

Of course, first I need to have “the talk” with the servitors though. And make a will if anything happens. Btw, all names are fictional.

3 Likes

so you prefer go to the gym building muscle spend money on supplement, or stay at couch listening to fields for muscle workout, this is also a hack into life.

ascension field is a hack into ascension ( i would love get that field but later )

2 Likes

No, Sapien said they will be with you in the astral realms , so they dont die

5 Likes

good man, I felt like shit when I imagined I made these guys without knowing that when I die they die, I mean wtf

I’ve never been a couch potato regardless of the existence of fields. The point of life, in my view is to experience.

What I wrote is related to the above, don’t place it out of context : if one of the ways the universe grows is through different experiences, that could explain why we don’t remember when we leave.

Having a servitor from birth might not be in the interest of the grand scheme of things.
Either way, this is mere speculation on my part.

5 Likes

That’s an interesting thought.
It might be possible that before being reincarnated (if it all works the way I imagine), you might (or might not) then decide you actually do not want to come down again with the servitor. I would imagine if your soul had decided it would serve your highest purpose to come down remembering things, that you would remember them faster and easier, or perhaps not even forget very much.

That’s the sweetest thing ever! Do share with us if you find it!

1 Like

I’m with Mr Biceps on this,

Do share if you find!
I will also look for it later :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dont you have a lot of work in this life already? And already thinking about next one :thinking:

Servitor might be allowed, if, probably Higher self allows that.

2 Likes

I think for the people who know about energy work and everything that is going on, they are anyways on the way to reach enlightement or higher realms, even if we don’t get things done in this life but we know everything about energy then I think that the next life will be much mor easier to reach enlightement, I mean whats the point of losing progress if it is almost reached

3 Likes