A tale of magick and gold

On Sunday, in the hour of the Sun, I performed a ritual. In the space, the Navaratna NFT, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Pentacles of the Sun. The candle would burn until the next day. Before and during the ritual, I played Gold Oil of the Sun.

I then hurried to the bar around the corner. Long ago, in another life, I used to repair computers for a living, and though I now have no interest in it, I agreed to upgrade the bar owner’s laptop, and was returning it to him.

I asked for $45 (I just upgraded the wireless card). He gave me $80. About that time the hour of the Sun came up, and I had an astrologically lucky time shortly. So I played Plasma Charged Mitochondria, Gold Oil of the Sun, and Jackpotus Giganticus. When the lucky time came I played Gold Oil of The Sun, jumped on a slot machine, did my magic, and on the third recitation of the versicle of the 1st Pentacle of The Sun, cashed out my ticket for $455.

The owner looked all surprised. “Remember when I told you I’m a full-time professional sorcerer now and that’s the first computer I’ve gotten paid to fix in about two years? I wasn’t kidding.”

So the bartender wanted to know how she could make some money. I loaned her my pi stone (shamanic healing) and told her we’d play in a couple of hours at a lucky time. “You’re not going to steal my luck, are you?” So I explained how angelic planetary magick works… But then decided to let her play both of our money, and simply maintain the field on the machine.

First we played Jackpotus Giganticus, and I played the appropriate alchemical audios for the angels I was about to invoke.

So we each put in a $20, and I placed my hands upon the machine and sent up a stream of solid Hebrew and Latin (after the potteresque piglatin, of course). We split $176. By the time we hit I was convulsing like an epileptic.

The owner rushed passed us once he realized we had hit and put some money in an unenchanted machine, now past the lucky time. He did not win any money.

Looks like I found my new gambling buddy though. Pretty sure she’s dating the boss. Maybe next time I’ll sit them on two machines, we’ll all put a $20 in both machines, and split the winnings three ways.

8 Likes

I loved the story :pleading_face:

1 Like