A theology discussion

I offer a different perspective. Thus far, for the majority of human evolution, we have interacted with the Masculine aspect of the Divine - the Father God. Now that a new age has dawned, and new energies are upon us bring about higher consciousness, we are beginning to more regularly interact with the Feminine aspect of the Divine - the Mother God. Both of these energies existed always, but based on what we needed, we primarily interacted with the “He” and didn’t much interact with the “She”, which are both aspects or reflections of the same being. Christians called them God the Father and the Holy Spirit, New Age people call them the Universe…

You gotta realize, in spiritual terms humanity is very, very young. You can’t get an accurate description of the nuances of Chemical Engineering, Fortune 500 Business, or the value of Timeless works of Art & Culture from a 3 year old. A child just doesn’t have the capacity to understand the depth of it all, even if they can realize that Dad makes stuff in a lab and mom paints.

In the same sense, humanity is doing our best to understand the all that is within the limitations that are currently upon us. Don’t fret too much when people disagree on terminology or who’s “right”…

5 Likes

Think of the light as pure potential awaiting expression, and the void as total completion. Nothing exists in the void because there is no need for anything more to be, as everything has reached it’s completion. Therefore, the void is a starting place where something new can be created, completely free from limitation or hindrance by any other thing. Very powerful, not dark or negative at all like our culture thinks sometimes.

2 Likes

The god nabs is talking about is that light bro.

Its an expression of the void, one of the infinite.

So, according to my sources and intel ;

1.Eternal void
2.Void beings
3.Light/different expressions of it (what we call the ‘all’ in our universe and similar ones
4.higher ranking beings
5.etc…

3 Likes

Light itself is already an expression.

3 Likes

Hehe, I know it sounds cool when we humans think we figured it out, but no bro.

We cant even remote view the vatican without our etheric bodies getting attacked/destroyed/trapped.

We just have to accept that these concepts go waaay beyond us, even the aliens miss this.

I was lucky to stumble upon this primordial, it scares everyone and everything in its path lol, when I asked for proof if it really was that powerful, it said I could summon any being I wanted to get rid of it, and it would crush all of them. Higher self, michael, you name it.

There are some pretty powerful beings out there, not many in our universe, the worst is a bunch of dracos, theyre nothing.

Man…Imagine the different universes that exist, we can actually soul travel to many of them, but you get kicked out pretty fast lol.

3 Likes

Hmm… that’s odd. How could this primordial crush a person’s higher being? If this thing crushes my higher being, what does that mean then? I’m dead or I’m without a soul? or what? :thinking:

Asking as a curiosity.

So, are you sources and intel saying that the single source of creation is Eternal void? Which would mean that creator / god = Eternal void ?

The show I linked in the other thread explains it better than I, especially better than I can via text-only communication in an online forum. Sure, I could try to go into the much longer validation for why I said what I did, but why get the info 2nd hand based on my memory & interpretation.

I do agree that many don’t tread these waters, and volumes more think they know so much more than they do, so it’s hard to find good partners to actually discuss it with, who have knowledge and understanding as the goal, no ego involved.

Tell you what, since I can’t as easily access your source as you can mine, why not give it a go and let me know what you think?

1 Like

It didnt really “talk”, so I used the word crush.

The concept was that , you cant get rid of me, I decide when I leave.

Because I thought it was just another trickster.

(This was when astral traveling a few years ago, was being guided there by a being who was a mentor at the time, even my ex-mentor ran away lol)

I asked my higher self recently what that was and it said it was something I was supposed to know

2 Likes

Sure, i’ll watch it tomorrow if I remember lol.

Gotta try and lucid dream in a bit (again, ugh…Dream make a v2 already!!)

Listening to sleep stack atm

Pretty much, but its not exactly a “source” either. Like its not one place where everything springs out of.

Really fking difficult to even conceptually think it, writing in words is even more difficult lol

1 Like

But there must be a single source … ? It had to have started somewhere

This is that post for any that are curious:

You’re trying to grasp things from a 3D perspective.

Our souls are 5D, I dont know exactly how many dimensions there are in all existence but im pretty sure its alot.

Now, even 5D is a mindfuk, you tap into it, all of a sudden your higher self thinks its funny to memory wipe you and place an alternate universe you in this current vessel. NOT FUN!

And thats just 5D.

Now, the void, is above EVERY dimensions.

So, again…get rich, fk girls, travel the world, die.

We are temporary earth characters anyway, who cares about the void lol.

5 Likes

Light was created after awareness and used as a building block of the universe.

3 Likes

My source says there are 9 dimensions. The first dimension is Source, the 2nd is Duality, the 3rd is Physical Reality where we can focus on the experiences of life, the 4th is Time, the 5th is total Understanding of the experiences of 3rd and 4th, the 6th is the realm of those that manage the paths that are walked by the 3rd and 4th, the 7th is those who maintain perfection of all things (Heaven), the 8th is the Akashic Record of all that has ever been, and the 9th is Void, the place from where new creation springs.

4 Likes

Third listen of lucid dreaming gumroad vers. (Dream make a v2!! ;D), so im a bit dizzy here;

I dont know how many dimensions there are, so I cant say anything to what you wrote.

Interesting tho, so it ascends from first to 9 ?

But cant you astral travel to akashic records…?

And astral travel is in the fourth dimension, so how come akashics are in the eight?

Right…?

Lets just be clever madafakaz and use Dreams fields to cheat trough life and actually enjoy it rather than wonder about the universe,

Who gives a fk anyway, not like those “higher beings” are gonna allow us to know too much anyway.

4 Likes

Yes, the cycles of creation start at the first, the energies work their ways up to the 9th, and once there, they create a new cycle and it starts again at the 1st. It could be that the entities you interacted with believe everything comes from the void because that’s where their existence/cycle came from, but it was not the beginning.

Also, different dimensions are linked or associated with each other. The 4th and 8th are connected, the 3rd, the 6th, and the 9th are connected, I can’t remember all the intricate details…

I’m telling you guys, watch the show, it’ll blow your mind, but at the same time make life and your purpose in it so clear and simple. You’ll know why you have an ego and why it’s actually a good thing, not a bad thing to dissolve/destroy/reject. You’ll know what your purpose in this and all your other lives is.

…really hoping I’m not sounding like a dogmatic zealot here. LOL I swear, I won’t try to sell you anything, and there’s no Kool-aid to drink.

3 Likes

Nah, im done with this shit aswell.

I know what I need to, I just wish those higher beings would fk off already.

Like, relax, im just causing rain cuz its hot, not gonna break the universe, pussy.

But meh, physical life it is. Lets enjoy it until Dream decides to release another tempting spiritual field thats gonna make us dedicate months to it like alien intercession ;DD

3 Likes