A trip on energy

So last night I drank some apple juice I had charged up with The Sacred Water of Geometry and Absorption, Lucid Dreaming, and DMT, and then fermented.

I spent all night in one long lucid dream. I was also aware of my physical body. At one point I woke myself up, rolled over, and went back into the dream. While awake, I was having some deep psychedelic pulsing patterns.

Now I’m slightly wondering what I was doing unloosed on the universe all night… Whether real or not, it seemed pretty epic.

14 Likes

I remember promising I knew what I was doing and I’d make it back as soon as I rolled my body over. I hope I did.

4 Likes

That’s what I always tell myself.

Did Lucid + Purr + Absinthe or smth while looping Alien Intercession… Interesting. The thing is, I could see colored patterns like mandalas, reminded me of the purring image.

5 Likes

My you are an adventurous bunch, aren’t you? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mostly cause I don’t perceive his water charging fields instantly, so I experiment by overcharging :))
Did get results with Lucid though.

With the Aliens… I had a request for them, I wouldn’t play with them for fun…
now
Thought maybe lucid would help after I fall asleep.

4 Likes

Also :))))

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Going on adventures with rick and morty

4 Likes

Someone should use The Sacred Water of Geometry and Absorption, The High-Magick Angelic Circle, and Lucid Dreaming, and see what appears.

I have been considering Lucid Dreamscapes to specific places, real or imagined. Face your fears in a cave on Dagobah or spend your night wandering the halls of the Akashic Records.

3 Likes

I’m not in the mood for nightmares :joy:, plus, I have yet to learn that part, lucid dreaming, anyway, it’s not my priority.

Now That looks promising/interesting. :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

The Sacred Water of Geometry and Absorption can be added to anything to give it some added power, and raise your energetic awareness.

2 Likes

I tried Sacred geometry with lucid dreaming while listening to pietersite and visual enhancing processing last week and had a similar experience where I had one long dream but it was hard for me to become aware I was dreaming it felt way to real and my dreams were hella trippy was like in a jungle sliding through the branches with my cousins and some friends from high school lmao then we somehow ended up in my old church that filled with dirty ass water and no way to get out and looked around to find I was by myself gasping for air then I woke up had me contemplate what life even was lol. I am down to try again tonight with the angelic circle plus lucid dream and geometry to see if I can connect with some deities.

2 Likes

Lucid Dreamscape idea: Serving in the Rebel Alliance after the destruction of the Second Death Star.

*survival not guaranteed

4 Likes

Check out my new stuff on Ko-Fi. Whether you want to stick it to the Empire in the follow-up to their defeat on the forest moon of Endor, or wander The Halls of The Akashic Records…

Note that I have used this tech to induce a Star Wars dream in the past, and although it was very Star Warsy, I’m pretty sure all my human buddies died. But I don’t remember it as a traumatic experience. Just realize you’re going into a (fantastic, mostly family-friendly) war zone.