A twist of Energy and Time 🕐

Do time really exist?

1 Like

at least in the scientific world - yes :slight_smile:

What do you think about this? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

human construct

2 Likes

One of my favorite description posts on the forum.
This topic is where I hang out.

3 Likes

I have had some of the effects that this field produces when listening to The Torsion Field, especially the stretching of time or feeling that it passes more slowly and also an increase in vitality and harmony. Kozyrev also researched the torsion field, I see that there are some linked concepts here. Although clearly this is a more complete and advance version. Torsion with steroids :muscle:

Amazing release!

9 Likes

Torsion stuff can be really fun! Great to play around with :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

For the more visually inclined:

4 Likes

link from @Rene

5 Likes

Just got… I want to hear lots of reviews/ experiences/ ideas with this one. Ill share mine when I have some

4 Likes

So a aging backwards field, with productivity enhancements, entropy reduced, so we live life with maximum efficiency, plus life energy restored… basically live three lifetimes in one field

9 Likes

:laughing::joy: For a while this was my sentiment when I would listen to something for the first time.

2 Likes

what is the free alternative for this field ? if there is any.

same here i’m just so sad that there’s such an amazing field but i don’t have any money :( nd it’s actually so expensive due to exchange rate(i mean it literally worth everything i’m just hating on the government)

Ideas are in the air - you just have to “catch” them. Try meditating on the concepts that the field represents. Prepare yourself and tap into the miracle.

7 Likes

It’s actually a really good question… Perhaps combine torsion + plasma + timelessness and mindfulness + gamma brain waves?

3 Likes

++ Slow down the Perception of Time

8 Likes

We all need this

2 Likes

200w

3 Likes

Also, recite/chant

Om Kaalakaalaaya Vidmahe,
Kaalaatheethaaya dheemahi,
Tanno Kaala Bhairava Prachodayat

While playing Devic Intercession. (For the duration of your select number of loops)

5 Likes

sorry but by plasma what exact track do you mean?

2 Likes

🫡

5 Likes