Abduction? Or going mental?!

Hi, can anyone give their opinion or share any experiences similar to this.

I have started to experience waking up in the middle of the night, or being woken up, and am totally terrified. I am sat up and honestly feel like I am dying. I feel I have to look in certain directions or I’ll die! Then I am terrified to go back to sleep until I eventually am too tired to resist. ! Am I mental? Have you experienced anything like this?

1 Like

Hi :wave:

I just checked your profile to be sure i thought you were the same one i had read similar posts from and based on your previous ones:

I think you just need to relax with playing lots of fields daily for a while and focus on grounding, and strengthen bk your nervous system.

Its very very rare to get abducted if you are not intimately and purposely trying to reach “aliens”

But maybe you are awakening the astral body senses, the subtle body senses and that can be scary, its normal, suddenly you are hearing, seeing, feeling, picking up on things you never did before.

But i tell you one thing that im not sure will help of make it worse :sweat_smile:

All those things have ALWAYS been there. you are just noticing them.

That or,

The very things we see when our subtle body senses are awakening or we are having spontaneous OBE are the projection of our thoughts, the fears, the blockages, the ego traps, the shadow. And it ain pretty. :)

But they are just that… projections of what is inside your mind.

So along praciticing grounding also work on emptying your mind, specially before going to sleep.

You can stare and focus on this:

Every night.

Or get this one:

The Silent Mind

Print it and place it under your pillow, or wear it 24h and it has an audio now too

Also (im not sure if its bk on Sapien Med, if not, then it is on Patreon)

The Interconnection of Everything audio from the Self Realization series.

You can practice some yoga to relax and release internal chitchat

And just to give you peace while in the process

You can also play some loops or even leave it very low volume

Angelic Vibration

And youll be alright.

5 Likes