About Conceptual Thinking

go to the website and find them, i had to do that too, the url probably changed so the link no longer works, but the articles are still there

1 Like

@SammyG you gave example in the course that ā€œI love appleā€ there are three words and each of them are individual concepts. However what you do think about conceptualizing I love apple into one single concept? It feels easier this way

1 Like

Of course. I mention the three concepts as a way to learn how to conceptually think. Starting point to learn how to conceptually think.

But ā€˜I love applesā€™ can easily just be felt/thought up as one concept.

9 Likes

Just think of an apple. You mentally think how much you like an apple and how you express gratitude with it. You mentally projecting that gratitude. So what is gratitude? What is the feeling of gratitude? You know when you receive some things good. You feel good about it. Project that mentally. With an apple as well :thought_balloon::apple: :heart: :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, the feeling of ā€œloving an appleā€ already encompasses all the information and experiene of ā€œappleā€, ā€œloveā€, ā€œyouā€, ā€œits tasteā€ etc.

Thatā€™s why feelings are the most conceptual language to communicate with the subconscious mind.

7 Likes