About Tags, a few questions

So, it’s an operation that needs to be done every day, right?

1 Like

Not necessarily but of course it helps yeah. Maybe twice intensively will suit your schedule better? Or for 2-4x each day. Even once or twice a day will help keep the continuity of growth.

2 Likes

For tag enhancement, is Enviromental better than Plasma Flower?

1 Like

hmm, thing about accumulator is that it gathers up energy that makes for this growth part. I’m not sure how plasma flower can do this but it can help when you play it before accumulator so it creates a plasma flower energy for you growing your tags.
It also helps in the psychic work part where you spread plasma flower into your BPIL enhanced space life.

I’d like to think it helps in so many other ways though.

1 Like

Each of us is the God of our own reality. We can rewrite things however we want. The replies to this post show that even spiritually aware, energetically sensitive folks such as those on this forum think it’s impossible, mostly because they can’t conceptualize how to do it, which is why I doubt you have anything to worry about.

2 Likes

so you could do like this:

A:

• Air Revitalizer to prepare the environment x1 hour
  • Enviromental charging the Tag x1-2 hours

or

B:

• Plasma Flower to create Plasma Flower energy x1 hour
  • Enviromental charging the Tag x1-2 hours

Is that okay?

2 Likes

I’d split between Air Revitalizer and Negative Ion Generator because the combination of the two yields different results so 40m Air Revitalizer 20m Negative Ion and 40m Plasma flower, then charge with Environmental Energy Accumulator. Feels ideal to me but other two of course will work.

I do like option B more though!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, forgive me for many questions

2 Likes

Nah its cool :D anytime man!

2 Likes

Field Booster (for items)

Found this, and decided to put it up here for you guys to use. (its in the pdf attached)

The item with the field you wish to grow should be placed on a printed copy of the sigil, you then you say the keyword to activate it.

Leave the item untouched on the sigil for the duration of the growth which should be one hour.

You can re-use it as much as you want.

It may be possible to grow any kind of psychic or magical item as long as there is a coherent field present on the item.

Don’tdooiittt D:

6 Likes

I’m sorry

2 Likes

It’s okay c:

1 Like

I charged BPIL with this stack

• Plasma Flower to create Plasma Flower energy x1 hour
  • Enviromental charging the Tag x2 hours

It’s ok?

3 Likes

Yeah man :)

2 Likes

Thanks friend

1 Like

if I pass my pendant to my girlfriend for a few hours will the field adapt energetically to her and decrease in power?

Nope.

4 Likes

oki :slightly_smiling_face:.
cool to see you again _OM :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve a question… Or I’m going crazy perhaps

I feel like some tags got “thicker” than others over time. It’s hard to explain. It’s just a grab in my pocket to feel them and it’s as if some physically occupy more space while i know they don’t. Does this “thickness” indicate it’s working more or sth like that?

2 Likes