About the aura deep clearing cleaning field

Hey guys
Does this field also undo any subconscious belief changes ( like beliefs added or removed ) that were made by using other fields. I dont that to happen :grimacing:

if you use it, then at the start of a day, it should be your first field because if you use it after other fields, it will clear those out

I already know that. I had some belief changes recently. I havent started the day with a field yet. I want to use this before the others but i dont want to lose the positive belief changes i had beforehand

you wont

Can you explain why, id like to have clarity if that’s cool with you

because those belifes become part of you and integrate in your belief system, that means it is part of your energy and therefore the ACF (Aura Cleansing Field) doesnt remove that Energy.
ACF works as you know, in a way that cleanses Junk energy, so you shouldnt use it if you feel good because it is just timewaste, I would even recommend using it 1 time a week on a saturday or so

1 Like

That’s fair
I want to use acf to remove the effects of a field that may have made my subconscious to be excessively suggestible in certain conditions

yeah nah use your brain, like I said if it becomes part of your energy system and is seen as your own, and subconsciousness for sure is seen as your own, then that wont work, but if its just external energy attached to you then it will work, use subconsciousness limit dissolver and extrem selfesteem boost

3 Likes

I am. The fields energy is obv not my own and is causing the suggestibility hence aura field will nuke it

1 Like