About the Etherforge Consortium

Not sure if it wasn’t touched upon already, didn’t see that, but perhaps can it work with other abilities as well? Like would it add up together?

I think the other abilties are more skill sets than the servitors gaining more power (to heal, for example). Once a servitor has learned a particular set of skills, there’s no point in it learning it again.

2 Likes

Nice to see you back again @Saan :slightly_smiling_face:
Long time no see, hope you have been keeping well :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s nice to be back and see how the forum and Sapien’s work is evolving :slight_smile:

I hope you’ve been well too :heart:

10 Likes

Just obtained the Lion Sage. Feels awesome, I had this sensation of a ^roar^ and then calmness. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I’ve read this whole thread and i didn’t see this question.

Let’s say I buy the phoenix servitor, add the dimensional pocket as a skill. In one of the dimensional pocket slots, I add an NFT (no audio) i.e Wu Wizard which is a servitor also.

Does that work? How will the Phoenix work with older servitor? Does the Phoenix direct or power the older servitor for us? they work together?

Sorry, I hope that makes sense. I’m not sure if I’ve explained it correctly.

8 Likes

New servitor! Things are getting even more interesting!!

23 Likes

Is the price of the Shorse correct? $35.99, it’s way cheaper than the other servitors

1 Like

Only comes with one ability slot, it’s a budget option.

6 Likes

This a smaller base ‘starter’ type, depending on your budget.
New to these types of specialities? just wanna try it out?
then these starter editions are just what you need.
Having only one upgrade slot.

1 Like

Offering “starter” servitors is indeed a great idea for lower budgets or testing that new kind of servitors … or getting right now one of those new servitors while waiting to get the perfect vessel for the more expensive ones :sweat_smile: :innocent:

Thanks, @Captain_Nemo :heart:

21 Likes

From the theming of releases lately, it would seem Captain’s doing everything he can to make sure we have a running start, this feels like more of the same a continuation of that same energy.

5 Likes

In way, but they all have their own flavor and flair, so everyone can find the one (or ones ^^) that speaks most to their heart without missing much :+1:

2 Likes

For sure. To clarify, I wasn’t speaking disparagingly or negatively. On the contrary, I think it’s wonderful. Mostly I was just noting that seems to be the thread tying all these strands together.

2 Likes

My brain’s been on high gear since I discovered the Etherforge Consortium last weekend. I’ve now digested all the hype, and I just want to say Thank you @Captain_Nemo. For creating this Etherforge and these new golems. For opening for us a new realm of endless possibilities. For making it so fun (the gamification of it all, the Shorse ^^, …). And thank you for that new dynamic on the forum, it gives it a new and refreshing energy :heart:

25 Likes

I asked Chat GPT to make images of The Zen Lion :slight_smile:

Maybe this one could represent how the suit could change depending on which abilities are installed.

Energetic Signature Storage Ability - Reflecting an ethereal library with floating energy symbols.

18 Likes

Im scared of losing my item ,

if I lose it will I have to buy another one ?

1 Like

yes mate, its a one time creation.

3 Likes

could I not just connect to my servitor without my item tho?

i do with my other servitor

1 Like

I bought the horse, as soon as I had more money, I would buy The Health Stat

and I would offer it to someone who is sick, this forum is so classy
I hope there will be an ability to lose weight,
I like it all, everything becomes super simple

6 Likes