About the Etherforge Consortium

Got Phoenix.

I felt it within 10 min of creation proccess.

Then once made it went straight to healing my heart.
Emotions came up and i didn’t like them, but i managed to persevere and just be with them.
About 40 minutes in and i had enough strength to do something I otherwise would not (will see how it goes, the action felt as the right one I think from my part). Cuz i felt more able to and i knew it has my back ;). Or i should say i knew I had my back.
My heart feels more alive and less in emotional distress.
I think it will help me towards a greater day to day future as it rises me from my deep inner miseries. Will see.

34 Likes

@Charlie.0 is this an apt comparison, and if not, would you be willing to over-simplify to a metaphor/analogy?

4 Likes

I have a Polaroid printer, so gonna use the base servitor image and embed it into a film to make it my servitor tag.

Gonna be amazing, and have it with me 24/7 hehe

1 Like

If say you started with a polaroid print of a base servitor, but later wanted to move it to say a more physical item, ring, tag etc, would that affect abilities or would you be basically doing a new/fresh install on the item?

Once you choose the item you cannot change it. You’d have to buy the servitor again to put it on a physical object and it’d start at zero.

7 Likes

Its always always best to choose solid, metalic, resin, crystal+ metal etc. Something you can carry with you always, close to your aura and even the warmth of your body is best.

Chains that are solid not the ones that are slot tied to slots

Rings, solid pendants

Better no coins

An old key

Solid brecelets

21 Likes

what about a crystal hanger / ring? won’t it affect the crystal?

i have nothing else i can think of :smiley:

1 Like

Stainless steel carabiner hook or titanium keychain (branded is KeyUnity) can be an option.

4 Likes

Nah it becomes one eventually but yes best things are the metal ones

2 Likes

monty-python-fixing-helmet
:grin:

4 Likes

Haha i mean i dont see a fail in your logic, might as well since we are about to become something in a great armor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Table to highlight the unique aspects of each servitor, helping to distinguish their effects, distinct attributes and overall influences:

69 Likes

Can anyone explain to me in layman’s term about this servitor? So would i be able to program all my
NFT fields into the servitor and just carry the servitor with me and not bother having to listen to these NFT fields anymore .

2 Likes

Who’s getting all three servitors? :smiling_imp: :grin: The three together address the body - mind - soul!

So, essentially, the skills listed in @ecaiii’s helpful table are built-in and additional special skills can be added -did I get it right?

17 Likes

I believe so yes

Powerful stuff :sunglasses:

6 Likes

it facilitate alot! thanks for your effort! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

how many loop i need to play the audio(Dimensional Pocket) in front of the created item( servitor)

and may I ask how to store fields in Dimensional Pocket after install the pocket to the servitor
the description only told how to install Dimensional Pocket to the servitor
what does Intuitive controls mean?
write down the fields name and tell the servitior to store it?

create servitor :play the audio(servitor audio). in front of the created item(none).
install Dimensional Pocket: play the audio(Dimensional Pocket audio) in front of the created item(servitor).
according this logic: play the audio(fields) in front of the created item(servitor+Dimensional Pocket(1/7)).? i guess

5 Likes

Anyone with a Lion Sage, I’d love to hear your experiences

2 Likes

So my understanding is that you can stored up to 20 audio fields on The Dimensional Pockets. But does the 20 audio fields work for other creators like maitreya or PU?

2 Likes

So you need to buy The Dimensional Pockets + servitor of your choice?

If person buy only servitor without dimensional.pocket will not work ?.

Can 1 The Dimensional Pockets be for all 3 servitor or each servitor need to have separate The Dimensional Pocket ?.