About the Etherforge Consortium

Robby this can be an extension of you.
It teaches a process of within and without.
and definite rewards from being on the journey.
It is a tool to help you grow and to actually develop with you.

36 Likes

ok, so do I read it right that these new servitors are very significantly upgraded and work in a fundamentally different way than all other servitors, be it light and dark ones or nft ones?

3 Likes

Ahh got itā€¦ thank you! Now the hard part is figuring out which one to getā€¦

The Griffin Philosophers are selling like hotcakes, but the Lion Sage seems OP too

Also really tempted to get Resilience Max+ā€¦ too many good offerings these days

5 Likes

yes of course
they are built completely differently from the ground up.

34 Likes

Yes! I thought I couldnā€™t ever get one of these because I already have a guild in mind and then read this threadā€¦ wow, all these choices and magnificent creationsā€¦ what a happy, lovely ā€œproblemā€ to have :star_struck:

5 Likes

and as a craftsman guild our wares are open to anyone
members or not.

40 Likes

very cool ,
I love the concept,
It reminds me of the game OBLIVION.

I havenā€™t fully understood everything yet, but it will allow me to work better with the tower of power, the arc light and all my servants,
thank you, Captain Nemo, I love your magic,

Iā€™m just going to have it explained to me, so as not to buy, for nothing

4 Likes

Ok, so these servitors are more strongly interactive and very tightly defined, as opposed to other servitors that may sometimes do what they want, right?

So, Captain you plan on leading this one guild directly, while the others correspond to each mod, right?

And man, you make it hard to decide between this and build guild :smiley:

So for this one, as opposed to other guilds, no secret stash at all, right?

9 Likes

Ty very much Captain :relaxed:

The phoenix sage looks perfect to me as health & cultivation is also one of my priorities but i will wait when the whole arsenal of servitors will be revealed. Donā€™t want to hurry things and be nandi.

5 Likes

not as yet.

:wink:

ahh well, its probably gonna be a lot calmer here than the other guilds lol.

25 Likes

This is lovely, Captain, thank you. I ordered a tag with the pic of the Griffin Philosopher (from a third party). Hard part will be waiting for it to come in the mail so that I can run the audio and activate it.

13 Likes

The Etherforge Consortium is giving me Very Strong ā€œOvergearedā€ Webtoon vibes which is also one of my favourite manhwa or Webtoon.

1 Like

After some tough mental debating, I went with the Griffin. It just sung the loudest to me for right now.

P.S my school mascot was a griffin.

:sob: :rofl:

8 Likes

Any benefit in playing the audio after making the item? Except enjoying the music, of course. :grinning:

1 Like

nope

but the energy will be there,
checking to see if one was made or not and what to do
lol.

22 Likes

Outside of the 7 core abilities, can we ask the servitor to do other things, as we would other servitors? Different commands, asking it to learn things, etc.

7 Likes

Iā€™d imagine so, the impression I get from Captainā€™s description this time is weā€™re getting something far more akin to Virtual Intelligence (these servitors) vs Siri (previous servitors).

6 Likes

maybe the Captain could invent a game

or we could, play alone or in teams
in order to put our new capabilities into practice.
that would be so good.

I think Iā€™m going to buy 2
abilities and a servant; I like too much,
dream, canā€™t you do one to learn english please

Thatā€™s OP.

2 Likes

This is next level amazing :pray:t4:

4 Likes