About the Lalita projects

i had submitted the Tripura Sundari (Lalita) project in September, and yesterday i received a message from Desiree saying that she also has a project on this theme and she proposed to merge by adding my project as additional main fields to her project:

"Hey whiterose,

I was told that there is a Lalitha project when I created mine; My project was announced long ago and I had the admins deleting my post (the members list was full)
I see now that you have your Lalitha project - Would you like to merge the two projects and add your ideas as additional Main concepts if you would like to pursue?"

Now, beyond the fact that adding the fields would make a bigger and more expensive NFT, that people didn’t sign for at the beginning , the two projects have different approaches, mine is directed to enlightenment and Supreme Liberation while having a blissful life , while the approach of her project is different.

I NOW HAVE EDITED THIS POST, as i have learned that the admins deleted Desiree’s thread in the Community and Side Projects at her request, for it to remain as private as possible, fact that i didn’t know previously, i just thought that maybe she changed her mind or other reason i didn’t know.
When I started my Tripura Sundari (Lalita) project i did a search in the forum to see if such a NFT was made, but it didn’t return any result, so i’ve done it and submitted it.

I apologise for posting the structure of her project here, I have edited and deleted it.
The only reason that i’ve posted the two projects here was because i didn’t wanted that people in that group to think or talk bad about me because I didn’t want to compress my project into additional fields to the other project. Yes, it was my ego, but nobody likes to be talked about without the possibility to clarify things, so that is what i did.

I will let my project here though, because I really think it’s good, clear and efficient, and it helps with almost all anybody needs:

" This NFT is about the communion with goddess Tripura Sundari (Lalita), the Great Cosmic Power of divine Harmony, Beauty, Love and Beatitude, one of the 10 Mahavidyas.

(1) Permanent resonance and communion with her

(a) automated and permanent calling for her grace, on our behalf
(b) perfect resonance with her yantra, Sri Yantra
(c) effects of many laya yoga / uccara repetitions of Tripura Sundari’s bija mantra / or Panchadasi

(2) Complete purification and activation of our crown chakra, Sahasrara, her place of projection on body.

(a) complete purification of blockages, so Kundalini is able to rise safely to Sahasrara and unite with the Divine Consciousness
(b) our bodies’ and soul harmony, beauty and purity
(c) negentropy to our divine blueprint, repairing DNA and inherited genetic faults

(3) Hugely raising our vibrations => the max amount of bliss we can handle (activated at will)

(a) ability to see the divine beauty and perfection of everything, beyond illusion
(b) this perception creates a blissful world around us
(c) we see our inner divine, perfect beauty, the beauty of our Higher Self, Atman "

Comparing the two projects by their ideas , the fields A1, A3 , B1, B2, B3 , C1 in Desiree’s project are covered by my project, as it is aimed for our perfect merge with the Goddess’ consciousness and powers.

We can always remint the project in the future; i first wanted it to be public, regardless of the small number of people interested, but now i would preffer it to not be a public nft because i’d like to be able to buy my copy even after a week, if i don’t have my sallary available at that exact second in time when the nft is released :slight_smile:

The fields that are different in Desiree’s project are:

A2 : Edited

This is where our approaches are different: Tripura Sundari (Lalita) is one of the Great 10 Cosmic Powers, she is an ultra high consciousness (being) that governs the Divine Harmony, Beauty, Love, Beatitude , and she has a will of her own, which is God’s will, she is perfectly merged and united with God / the Source, and therefore, she cannot be commanded by us, to make happen our curent level human wishes, like a servitor.

My approach is for the permanent intercession, appeal for her Grace and help, on our behalf, and for merging our consciousness with hers by raising our consciousness level to Supreme Liberation.

If a manifestation nft is wanted, through a servitor, the servitor can be named Lalita or any other name, but it will be a different thing, not the Goddess.

By the way, the Great 10 Cosmic Powers, like Tripura Sundari, Kali, Tara, Lakshmi /Kamalatmika etc, the gods like Ganesha, Indra, Vishnu etc, and all angels do not look like we are used to think they look.

We, as a species, evolved / were evolved from mammals with two eyes and four legs, and not from beings with 8 eyes and 8 legs like spiders, for example, so our representations of the higher beings is symbolical, their 6 arms are in fact functions, abilities, rays of manifestation, although they can choose to manifest themselves in a certain more familiar shape for us to perceive them.

C2 : Edited

Link with Indra is not covered in my project

C3 : Edited

Here i will just comment that, since we become one with the Goddess herself, we will embody her playfulness and the total understanding of the game of life, since our vibrations / level of consciousness will continue to raise to perfection.

So, as i see it, i continue to believe that my project contains what is needed and is ok as it is, as it offers both the spiritual fulfilment and realisation, and the blissful life and view of life that creates our personal reality, much like in Neville Goddard’s – Abraham’s vision.

The project can be reminted after it gets done, or other projects, more geared towards manifestation, can be composed, for example, asking the very god of desire himself, Kama, to help with our wishes. But then, again, not as a servitor, but as an intercession / prayer / ask for help way.

2 Likes

These are two separate projects and will remain that way.

1 Like

I like both lol :slight_smile: Did Desiree already submit her draft?

Did this get done? Totally missed this one. My main spiritual practice is centered around the Srividya school of Lalita (the Triple Mother Bala (child), Sundari (maiden) & Bhairavi (crone)), the culmination of the Tantric school’s evolution.

Dream had created a private field for me to enhance my practice and interested to know the experiences with this field.

2 Likes

I counted a copy for you in my project! Of course I did!! You can totally choose either but know there’s a copy for you on mine.

@RobbyHa Both are submitted and registered.

2 Likes

Hello Mr Wanderer :) , i saw that you were interested in my project nft, Tripura Sundari (Lalita). I would like to thank you for all the wisdom that you poured into your posts on this forum, i have been reading it for a few years, and have the utmost respect and admiration for you, and for other extraordinary people here.
If you find my approach on the Tripura Sundari nft of interest to you, then i think you really could just message Dream and ask him to mint one more copy for this nft, and i will so gladly add you to the group and send you the password when it gets done. I even would have liked that this nft , given its importance, to be a public nft, together with the Green Tara project, but few people were interested at that time.
I would love that it would exist one more copy in the world, and that a copy would be yours.
I wish you a very beautiful day, :star2: :herb: :heart:

1 Like

ok, i was informed by a moderator that the copy count can be changed, there is no need to message Dream for that. Just let me know if interested.
:rocket: :star2: :rainbow: