About the Newcomer Area category

New users post here about yourself or interests.

2 Likes

Hi, super excited about the course! We have a lift off! Enjoy the flight

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Blue! Enjoy.

Hello, I’m from Germany and THANK I CAN BE THERE

1 Like

Hello, I’m from BC, Canada and Bali, Indonesia. I’m happy to become a part of this like-minded group! I’ve been receiving benefits from Sapien’s healings for quite sometime.

2 Likes

Hi I’m from Australia, Southern Highlands New South Wales. So grateful for this community. Have been gifted with benefits from many sessions with Sapien Med You Tube, joined Patreon. We have been growing our own food for many years. I have a large family, and work in maximum security male prison in rehabilitation. Criminologist. Blessings…

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. I am new here. I am here to learn how to heal myself through Healing Vibrational Frequencies so that I can share you with others and the animals that I will soon start to rescue and rehab.
Blessings.

1 Like

Newbie here myself!! Excited to dive into this community

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m new. I’m from the Netherlands and have been listening to Sapien for a few weeks now. I use the recordings for many health issues and recently also got into the mental stuff.
Excited to get to know this group.

1 Like

Pooh welcome

Hi there! Brand new Sapien Med user. Very excited to be here.
I was wondering - is there a limit on how many things you can work on at a time? Can I listen to many recordings in the day for different areas, or should I focus on an issue at a time? With thanks! :)

[Hi I am from Ontario.I’m glad to join this community of like-minded people!

1 Like

Hi, Summar. Sorry I missed your initial post. I hope you will join in the conversations soon.
welcome-21

Hello all.

I was born in the Netherlands but live in Switzerland.

I am a child of 42 :)

I have been familiar with Sapien Medicine since about 3 years ago. The audios of Sapien Medicine, Energetic Alchemy and Dream Seeds have helped me tremendously in my life in different areas.

I had been planning to join the forum for some time. I took the plunge!

I am looking forward to interesting conversations. Having some fun and sharing knowledge.

Greetings to all!

1 Like

Hi, again :slight_smile:
You already got welcomed lol

1 Like

I wanted to make sure I introduced myself :joy::joy:

1 Like

mission accomplished I think

1 Like

hello i just moved to spain,
the sapien audios are fantastic.
I try to learn, all that is magic.
this world fascinates me

1 Like

Hi, jack. Have I welcomed you yet?
Well, no matter!
7f1ymt

Hello from Bulgaria. I’m in love with Sapien Med Audios on youtube and Apple Music <3

I’m looking where to start with Advanced fields and items. Is there a good place to read for a newbie? :)