Abundance Mindset

I had thoughts saying ‘this won’t help you solve your problems’.

That thought has now been continuously proven wrong as this morphic field has shown me many instances where i have been in a ‘lack mindset’.

It has helped tackle the lack i felt and thought in regards to:

• time
  • acts of service (am i doing enough?)
  • trusting my family and removing my doubts
  • romance and detachment

My main goal for this morphic field and million dollar mindset is to introduce a version of me that is wealthy financially into this reality.

No obvious results, but i have ideas that i am pursuing and feeling assured that i’m ‘not wasting my time and energy’.

24 Likes

+$800 from my first real investment.

Ugh definitely need to get over this hesitation in starting my company. Feel like the universe is giving me the go ahead over and over again.

31 Likes

You don’t have to start a company right away. Just start a side-project and keep taking steps until it provides you the 2x income of what you’re making elsewhere now.

PS: share your idea, perhaps some people -like myself- would like to get on it.

6 Likes

For what it’s worth, you should probably start it :) and I know you got the same feedback in another thread.

Just don’t let it go to your head initially, I know (and we all know of) countless people who let initial success go to their head. I work on a trading floor and I’ve seen ups and downs for sure, senior people can be recognised by their indifference to both the ups and the downs. They know exactly what risks they’re taking and know how to manage it.
I know a guy who got fired recently because his pnl was in 8 digit negative…(mind you he did make 8 digit positive the year before). I’m sure others on this forum Can tell you the so something similar too.

6 Likes

Makes your heart tender? What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

More open and willing to be vulnerable.

5 Likes

Man I’m shit scared of any emotional release type fields. I had listened to this for 2 mins then read ur comment on emotional release and stopped listening immediately.

1 Like

Dude… listen to amygdala healing and ego dissolution and subconscious limit removal.

This field won’t do what you’re afraid of.
Also emotional release and trauma healing fields, of you listen once a day and do not listen too much and really pace yourself, will bring relief rather than pain.
In my experience the Ascension - type fields like the vibration series make you face yourself and your past experiences / random waves of sadness/pain that you need to deal with.

The mind settings album is very different, and works in a different way, so you’re safe lol

5 Likes

So abundance mindset is not like the original emotional release field? I’m sure amygdala healing also has some emotional release aspect to it.

1 Like

No mindsettings is not like emotional release.
It’s even a different method, working with you subconscious.

5 Likes

Also it doesn’t mess with your heart areas like the emotional release field does?

1 Like

I also felt something in the heart area the first time I used it, but it’s very different than the other fields.

I could have these playing in the background for hours on loop without having overload or any issue. it interacts with your energy system in a way that is different from the other fields.

I think you should definitely give it a try, maybe listen for just 5 minutes first for a few days and gradually increase if you’re really concerned and let us know how it goes.
I would be very surprised if you had issues with this field.

6 Likes

These fields don’t mess with our hearts. WE mess up our hearts. And to clean up the mess, sometimes we do need to reveal them so they can disappear. It doesn’t cause any problems to you at all. And if we sweep it under the rug and keep it “hidden”, they’re still there affecting you, just at a subconscious “hidden” level because we’re too afraid to face them.

Abundance mindset in my opinion feels like it is tacking the subconscious fears that cause us to be scarce. It allows us to be abundant without feeling like we don’t deserve it. And these feelings of limitation come nowhere else but ourselves. It’s not the field, it’s us. And we’ve chosen to blind ourselves.

19 Likes

I took some LSD back in March 2020. It did something to me emotionally I guess. When I listened to the emotional release field for a couple of days back in June 2020 it triggered LSD flashbacks and a LSD like emotional state for months. My heart areas felt so sensitive. I felt like an emotional wreck. So I’m now afraid of any emotional release. As I fear it would bring back the LSD flashbacks and emotional state.

4 Likes

im rich

26 Likes

I’m too. The oil business tycoon.

9 Likes

The flip side is without release, they will affect your life and probably the physical health of your body. So we either go through it and be done with them or just avoid it. I had a similar mistake. I had an existential crisis while meditating for long periods many years ago and faced the fear of death and annihilation. I lost. I ran. I avoided it like the plague. But along with it came incredible blockages that continued to cause problems. Releasing is so important. Or at least to me now, I realise I was being short sighted. Sometimes it can take time. But why go the long route, just dip your toe in bit by bit, don’t be afraid of yourself. Embrace your shadows too.

18 Likes

But because of that release I quit all bad habits. I use to smoke weed everyday and drink alcohol every weekend. Now that’s gone. It was then that I realised that these stuck negative emotions were the actual cause of my bad habits.

23 Likes

But you’re still operating from a place of fear, a fear of yourself, the field will only bring out what’s in you and help you release what you no longer need. Defeating your addiction was a huge win but that’s not all you’re capable of. Anyways, do whatever feels right, follow your heart.

7 Likes

It’s been a while but I think this, along with the whole mind settings album and Knight has helped me tremendously.

The previous year was terrible for many of us; That said, I’m grateful this arrived when it did. The ball is rolling again, things stabilized and improving, I’m making new plans again for the future, my ambition and optimism is back with a vengeance and everything is just smooth sailing for the most part.

Everyday, I am getting more and more certain that whatever was broken last year, I’ll make something new, and even better.

My thanks again. This works so well :100:

24 Likes