Abundance Mindset

The calmness of the music is just so underrated

11 Likes

the moment i played abundance, my guy messaged me.

i realized that i’ve been feeling a lot of lack and neediness and i’m grateful to have this morphic field to remind me and allow me to feel the abundance that’s always with me.

it would be so nice to send these energies towards my loved ones instead of asking them to listen to it.

edit: my friends are introducing me to new people lol wow

18 Likes

Oh friends! Another unique experience with this and Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation!

My mind finally felt more at peace and then it felt like i was energetically moving around my head space!

I stopped feeling stuck in one spot in my head.

My inner guidance helped me to see even more energies that were of the lacking nature and once light was shed on them they vanished like smoke.

The morphic field also helped me through the lack i felt from relationships and gradually replaced them with loving and secure beliefs and visualizations.

Edit: if you’re like me and have trust issues, this really really truly helps!

Also, this helps me with my anxiety about my playlist. I feel more free to listen to whatever is needed instead of feeling chained to only a few morphic fields because “consistency” which was in reality anxiety and lack.

22 Likes

Damn. I was looking for an internship. I had been applying for so many for the past few days but didn’t get any. I gave this 2 listens and got an offer for a really good one an hour later. Coincidence? Maybe. I like to think otherwise.

22 Likes

Congratulations, Tagler2!

that’s great news! :+1:

9 Likes

Wow. New and better intership offers have been pouring in all of a sudden. Got like 5-6 offers in a day after listening to this.

23 Likes

Wow that’s incredible! Let us know how they go :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Excellent! Happy for you!

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Got a great internship with so much ease. Just got the offer letter today. There are still offers coming in for other ones as well lol. Let’s see how the internship goes now.

20 Likes

I’ve been performing the best in my group of interns so far. I have the highest number of downloads in my group. Still there is more progress to be made.

16 Likes

i was settling down with my book and playing this for background ambience.

less than 2 minutes in i get a call from a loved one mentioning they’ll be traveling and talking about a business deal that favours both parties.

18 Likes

In my journey of looping abundance mindset to help with my current financial state, a fun experience was had between my friend and I that I least expected.

A friend gave me a gift with a lot of meaning for me. From the colours and patterns of the gift, to the way it was made and the stories behind the creation process.

It is a gift I can use daily with many practical benefits.

What was amazing was that they were putting their time and energy into creating it for the past 6 months. I only now realized how much I mean to them because of this fact.

There were ‘happy coincidences’ that made it possible for them to make my gift.

17 Likes

Money is included ?

What is abundance ? Health, food, water, women, beauty, peace ?

4 Likes

Women !!!???

4 Likes

Siri ! What the weather this afternoon ?!

Joke aside Yes women, I don’t know, there is some men so lonely and other who have lot of success with beautiful ladies.

It is a form of abundance ? Maybe being more alpha and be attractive.

6 Likes

Siri ! What the weather this afternoon ?!

Cool, cloudy! Looks like rain!

3 Likes

He’s saying does the mindset field correlate with being abundant towards women, having a abundant mindset toward his dating life,etc.
In my case when I used to use this, I did and also received many opportunities and also became more nonchalant

7 Likes

OK. But it looked to me like you were categorising us like some thing to be possessed, not as beings equal to you with feelings!
You only meant to ask if this field would make you abundant with charm maybe?

3 Likes

Yeah he just worded it wrong, he meant having an abundance mindset towards his dating life

3 Likes