[Solved] Abused Hakuin's Healing Egg, need some guidance

As the title says, I’ve been looping Hakuin’s Healing Egg around 3-5 times in a row per day for the past 4-5 days or so. Basically what happened was was that I noticed that I would feel lot of the high vibrational Qi that the audio produces all over my body (I have a servitor balancing my energy 24/7). Usually when there’s excess Qi or energy or whatever I would just have the servitor ground me but I started experimenting a little bit. So I would take that Qi and fill the lower dan tien with it. Eventually it felt like it wouldn’t take any more and the Qi would just release from the body. So I decided to try filling the middle dan tian. I tried it once and afterwards I felt like I had electric currents running through my body and now I feel it constantly for the past few hours (and my throat has been hurting since). I tried grounding to get rid of it and it worked to a degree, but then I felt energy coming out of the middle dan tian again and those electric currents came back. It’s not a very comfortable feeling so any advice would be much appreciated, thanks! So far I’m just using a servitor to balance the energy and constantly ground me.

1 Like
  1. Stop using all the fields for a while.

2. Do Star Reiki meditation

3. Use the excess energy to heal others around you.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot

Edit: I may try and have my ESS servitor take any excess energy and store it in an a personal pocket dimension, listed in this thread: Servitors commands

3 Likes

After using Torsion Field enough I’ve started experiencing something I call auto-grounding.

7 Likes

Do not use force/or forceful visualization when working with the middle and upper dantien.
Use the Lower Dantien for storage, it can take a tremendous amount of energy. The others can not.
The lower dantien will regulate the filling of the upper Dantiens.

6 Likes

Strange. Hakuin egg originally was supposed to have no limits to the number of times you did it. In fact, in rinzai zen, they teach the “one breath nanso no so” where the method finishes within one inhalation and exhalation. Every breath should eventually be infused with this, and that practice extends 24/7

It could be that you are not doing deep abdominal breathing and are still breathing with your chest. In the rinzai zen oral instructions, this is often paired with tanden breathing, where the area at the tanden expands on inhalation and remains expanded while exhaling. But this is best done with a teacher’s guidance because people tend to tense the tanden area and end up with haemorrhoids and hernias. You might need some Automated Grounding, because I’m not entirely sure what the “enhanced” part does haha

You’re not supposed to draw energy upwards in hakuin. The navel down should be warm, and the navel up should be cool.

5 Likes

@ryantraveling The title of the thread is a bit misleading I guess, it’s not really abusing Hakuin’s Healing Egg as it’s more of me being an idiot and putting excess energy from the audio in the middle dantien lol. Assuming I don’t do anything else, If I do Hakuin’s Healing Egg once, it does as described in the description. If I continue to loop it, the energy starts to cover my entire body and eventually I start to feel a cold breeze going into the third eye. I don’t usually do deep abdominal breathing while listening, but when I do I think it fills the lower dantien. But recently I think it stopped filling it cuz I feel the energy extending outwards into the auric field. I think I might learn how to do the actual Hakuin’s Healing Egg/Butter Pill tbh.

@Bootcamp Ohh, thanks for the tip. I just thought they were energy storage centres, I didn’t realize the lower dantien regulates the upper dantiens.

@Atreides That’s interesting, I just started using Torsion Field the other day, though I only use it once per day.

6 Likes

:100:

1 Like

I was sorry about your problem and offered you suggestions, but I told you 100 times that my problems are not caused by fields, my blood pressure and blood sugar are broken by antidepressants antidepressants damaged my nervous system and some subliminals. and everything is slowly improving (thanks to the fields …) I hope you will recover but I do not think of leaving the fields and I do not experience the same effect as before.

8 Likes

look im just tryna help OP. No need to be so negative about it.

I never said fields caused this it’s probably a combination of SRRIS and too many freqeuencies.

The issue was solved last night, combination of having my Fae* servitor ground me and ESS servitor balance energy and take excess energy and store it elsewhere, as well has storing energy in the lower dantien. Unfortunately, whenever I accidentally focus on the middle dantien for half a sec, energy comes out but it’s not a big deal now. Thanks everyone for your inputs, they were helpful and insightful.

@Bootcamp I understand what you mean by regulation now. When I was storing energy in the lower dantien, some of it would flow into the upper and middle dantiens. Then I would feel something along the lines of a ball bouncing around in both the upper and middle Dantians.

@sabrina_persching Thanks for you input, I’m taking a break from the audios for now, aside from the grounding one. I definitely have a habit of pushing myself to do things and never taking breaks despite warning signs.

6 Likes