Academic Ascendancy

Projects aren’t currently being accepted as submissions, but this idea jumped into my head and I’ve decided to throw the idea out here to see if anyone’s interested.

Here’s a draft:

Academic Ascendance

This project is something of an outgrowth for my own love of learning. I have usually taken a critical view of formal education and have preferred self-education. However, now that I’m past college, I am finding a lot that I miss from that time.

Education is one of those things that is very multifaceted. There’s the most basic and banal characterization that people are to get a good education in order to get a good job and have a good life. But, apart from that, there are also a lot of hopes, dreams, and ideals are blended into the concept and atmosphere of education. It becomes, fundamentally, a means by which human potential can be actualized. —Especially when young people get involved in education, it is frequently their entire sense of the world for a few years. Each scholastic activity is one step forwards towards a future that is presumably better, brighter and more exciting.

And so, that is where the name of the project is from. It takes as a backdrop the sorts of motifs that are present in the late high school and college years and uses this to develop the feeling of “ascendancy”. And, in addition to this, something with greater gravitas is developed and integrated into the project. It isn’t just ascendancy from primary schooling to university, it is ascendancy towards the greatest heights in the education system—drawing on qualities and concepts from the most prestigious educational institutions on the planet.

So the overarching view of this project is fairly simple. It will connect the project owner to some of the most prestigious universities in the world (Yale, Harvard, MIT, Cal Tech, Cambridge, and Oxford, at least). It will impart the unique morphic qualities from these institutions to the project owner, so they can integrate and embody all of the best things that these institutes of learning have to offer. It will help to strengthen all of the mental circuits and specific qualities that make someone a good scholar (up to the highest Valedictorian/Summa Cum Laude level). And it will also have a woven-worlds quality that will bring enhanced learning elements into a person’s life.

–I’m a bit past the student phase of my life, but it should be able to give a strong advantage to young adults who will seek to acquire a good education and create a solid foundation for their futures.

*The benefits that this project confers should be applicable in any situation, even non-academic ones.

Main Field 1 - The Soul of the University
-This will link the user to the most prestigious educational institutions in the world and infuse them with their essences. The specific academic virtues that they embody, as well as their soul and history. It could involve any universities on the list (or any not on the list, if deemed relevant). The names in bold italics are the ones considered most desirable, though.

*Other potential universities include Purdue, Johns Hopkins, Stanford – but anything of high prestige and adacemic quality could be incorporated.

Subfield 1 – Universities as Virtues: Different universities are known for the different things that they do very well. MIT, for example, has a strong focus on the sciences and the mental discipline that they require. Yale and Harvard, on the other hand, tend to be more rounded with the humanities and create many leaders with broad views of the world. The idea, here, is to alchemically integrate the best qualities of these universities into the project owner.

Subfield 2 – Alchemical Revision of Academic History: This will create a revision to the project owner’s history so that it will be as though they had completed advanced degrees at each of the universities mentioned above, in the highest percentile of performance. It will create the sort of mental discipline and ingrained attributes of a successful student who could rise to the top of their class in some of the most rigorous educational institutions in existence, while also removing all traumas and impediments.

Subfield 3 – Universalist: One of the key goals in most educational programs is to impart a student with a broad knowledge of a wide variety of subjects so they can be an informed participant in the world. This should impart an intuitive connection to and ongoing infusion with knowledge (through the akashic records) for all types of knowledge.
–One possible scheme for doing this would be
[To impart qualities and knowledge-base possessed by students that have completed postgraduate degrees in a range of specialties, including Science and Math as well as Literature and History and even Law and Medicine. (This could draw on the collective knowledge pool that exists in the universities, their accomplished students, and their libraries and also adapt/grow as knowledge itself grows from activities at these universities) ]

Main Field 2 – Valedictorian/Summa Cum Laude
This field is meant to impart the qualities that can make someone the best in their class—the essence of a Valedictorian (or someone in the highest Summa Cum Laude percentile at university). Which would include the mental and behavioral traits that are required for this accomplishment (things such as motivation to be the best, the capacity for peak academic performance, mental clarity etc.).
–These could be done with wiring or more general behavioral adjustments to the mental field.

Subfield 1 – Perfectionism: This is similar to what the word implies. However, it need not be something neurotic or overdone. It could be more like a strong presence of awareness for enhanced error detection and correction. Something that can make perfection attainable for the user.

Subfield 2 – Addicted to learning: This should create a strong and continuous drive to learn more and more. Making it an integrated aspect of the user’s being, as well as enhancing the capacity for learning (potentially including increases in memory and speed reading).

Subfield 3 – Nourished by learning: This imparts a quality that will have a rejuvenating effect on the mind. Studying is hard work, but it can seem easy if the task of learning itself seems like a refreshment. This would, basically, integrate that feeling of “ascendancy” into the learning process.

Main Field 3 - Woven Worlds
This will be to create a dynamic world of learning for the project owner, helping them to get whatever they need to rise to the highest heights of academic achievement.

Subfield 1 – Orientation – This will help to have a natural orientation in a situation. That is, to grasp a situation intuitively in order to have equipoise and generate a good answer to any questions that may arise. This could potentially be through an intuitive connection to the Akashic records for any subject or situation.

Subfield 2 – Seek and you shall find – This would create an enhanced ability to find the information that you need for whatever you may be working on.

Subfield 3 – Acceptance – This should help facilitate actually getting in to a prestigious educational institution.

–And, of course, any of these elements could be modified by Captain Nemo, as he sees fit, to make to project perfect.

–This would likely be a smart field with audio and mandala

image image image image image image

Would anyone be interested?

• Interested

0 voters

16 Likes

–I’ll make this post so the thread doesn’t get continually bumped if I think of something to adjust in the outline.

3 Likes

Ok… It looks likethe outline should be good enough to get a good product.

–So, all of these questions would be contingent on it being approved, but:

Are there any suggestions for inclusions/improvements from the people who were interested?

And, should there be a poll to see if people want multiple copies? I think it would be helpful to any nieces, nephews, or children that have academic aspirations.

5 Likes

Hi there, in the „Soul of the University“ part, could we also consider adding the subfield: intuitive access to the Akashic records

Idea: This would allow the user to access wisdom stored in the Akashic records during their learning journey and intuitively understand downloaded knowledge (all in accordance with his/her and everyone else’s highest good).

“ (…) the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human.”

6 Likes

We might be able to do that…

I’ve blended it in in two places.

3 Likes

If possible please also include -

1. Revision of Any Metaphysical Influences or Factors responsible for breaks in Education and an average or below-average Academic Performance and Record such as Karmic Factors, Soul-contracts, Astrological Factors, Ancestral Influence, Curses or Vows etc.

2. Connecting to Our Most Successful Academic Timeline and Downloading the Blueprint of Academic Success from our Parallel Self belonging to this Most Successful Academic Timeline which includes characteristics and qualities of Mental and Emotional Discipline, Stamina and Flow State ; Thirst for Knowledge ; Exceptional Time Management Skills for Meeting Academic Deadlines associated with Exam Preparation, Interviews, Project and Assignment Submissions etc ; Perseverance and Relentlessness Reflected in our Actions, Efforts and Routine towards Daily Pursuit of Academic Success and Excellence Plus Added Safety mechanisms to prevent Burnout.

3. Falling in Love with the Academic Learning process and Removing All Inner Resistances and Inner Fears, Phobias and Traumas associated with Exams, Interviews, Project Submissions etc so that the Entire Academic Learning Process becomes an Effortless Flow for the NFT Owner similar to watching an Awesome Movie or Series such as Breaking Bad or Friends.

I say this because when we Study a book or Any Academic Concept, we are barely able to Remember what we Studied but If we watch an Entertaining Movie or Series then we are easily able to Remember almost all of it because we are able to Naturally and Involuntarily Enter the Flow State while doing something that our Mind Labels as “Entertaining and Fun”.

1. Attunements, Blessings and Intercession by Deities related to Academics, Knowledge and Wisdom such as Shrii Vidya Ganapati (Knowledge giving form of Shrii Ganesha), Shrii Hayagriva (Guru of Goddess Saraswati), Goddess Saraswati, Shrii Dakshinamurthy (Guru of Saptarishis or 7 Exalted Sages of the Current Yuga Cycle), Asitanga Bhairava (Bestower of Knowledge and Excellence in Studies, Arts and Academics) etc etc
3 Likes

Most of that is in the outline, just stated generally and leaving room for interpretations by Dream. But we can include this alongside the outline as possible ways to expand on the concepts.

1 Like

Bump…