Active vs Passive Listening

Which listening type do you engage in more? (Active as in dedicated time with no distractions or meditating and passive as in multitasking while listening) Do you find your experience changes depending on how you interact with the field?

• Active Listening
  • Passive Listening
  • Both “Equally”

0 voters

2 Likes

i get faster results when actively listenig e.g doing affirmations and visulizations or mediating on the field

still get results when passively listening tho just slower

1 Like

Recent experiments of active listening has proved me wonders about the world of fields. It is like the field transforms into a completely different tool; very malleable; and can do anything. Like a super version of the field.

So for me, whenever I listen to fields now, it is active listening.

There are fields that feel just right too for passive listening; it is all about the experience with the fields.

2 Likes

Active listening and interaction it is indeed way more powerfull, yet, we got things to do in the world of Caesar which absorbe our time bank, therefore passive listening and a slower intensity it is quite time-efficient.

Each case however requires a tailored approach soo, everything which is good for the specific person, is good

1 Like

there isn’t different, for me