Actually I’m not sure

So basically, My mom and my father were having these horrible headaches, so I healed them both (Via,attuned healer energy from course) and there headaches were gone. And not to soon after I experienced these same headaches. These are very painful headaches and they come in waves, at first I thought this might have been some virus or something, but after days of trying to heal myself I highly doubt that. And after doing research I’m pretty sure that these are mental bugs/entities, I tried using the exorcism field but that didn’t work I don’t know what else to do. I get these headaches, or energy attacks randomly sometimes in the middle of the night, and they last for about 1-3 hours then it stops for around 6 hours and it happens again.
Can only use free fields

3 Likes

I would try Justice For all, The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield, Repel Negative Energy v2, Automated Grounding, and Atmospheric Vibration Riser. But at first I would make sure thats not a health/weather related issue.
Justice for All, The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield and Repel Negative Energy fields should help if you are under an energetic attack, either conscios attack or not.
Automated Grounding should help if you are experiencing energetic issue, perhaps also Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing
If simpler entities/ thoughtforms are the problem then Atmospheric Vibration Riser should do the job.
But headacches might also be side effect of Energy Course, so make sure you are taking a proper breaks between sessions, not overuse them and maybe take a small break from course.

1 Like

hmmmmm
did you ask their permissions?

i know of healers who did not ask for permission to heal and they would take on the exact disease or symptoms of the healees

2 Likes

While this is true and it’s always good to ask permission first, it’s extremely unlikely something happens to him. We have some privileges for doing this on family (his parents’ higher selves are likely to just find the action cute). Usually, it’s clear when we shouldn’t heal others without telling them about it first.

About what happened, the most likely case is you didn’t hold the information of your parents away from you, so you manifested the effect in your own system. I will just quote Dale on how to solve it:

The simplest way to do this is to acknowledge that the other persons information is not yours and that you are effecting changes in them

Use Angelic Intercession to clear the after effects (both system interaction and negative forces taking advantage of the situation) and you will be clean in no time

2 Likes

Something similar happened to me a few months ago and I couldn’t shake it. I could heal myself of almost anything and here I was, stuck with someone else’s issue.

It turns out that it’s my willingness to take on other people’s burdens (or sympathy vs empathy) that made me needlessly take this on. It was a wonderful lesson for me. By releasing that belief/tendency it got rid of the ailment.

I have no idea if that is applicable to you but if so, you could use the ego dissolution exercise. I personally used the Freedom Course which is free at www.alchemyofgris.com (you can find more information here on the forum)

1 Like

Sometimes there could be a karmic component to diseases that unless you ask specifically to the person to be healed or ask themselves (they give full permission) you might incorporate within yourself. Can sound strange, but illness is one way the Soul learns lessons and by taking from them that opportunity, especially if without consent, you collapse that karmic pattern into your auric field causing the same disease to be manifested.