Addiction, Emotion, Brain Injury

Hi
I am seeking some help for the son of a friend of mine. Have known the family a long time.
To his credit he’s trying to get his life together after all that has happened. So we have addiction alcohol, cocaine, neurotransmitter issues for rapidly changing moods inc depression, anxiety/fear ADD/ADHD spectrum, and from her point of view severe narcissism. He has some brain injury after almost being beaten to death. That was his wake up. Had a few seizures and on meds for that due either to beating and/or some of the drugs.
On his behalf his mom is playing brain injury and addiction. She is not always in room while they are playing

1. He won’t listen but can his mom and others use fields as surrogates? do you have to be present? Does this work?
  2. Any other suggestions for listening?
    I am thinking Amygdala, depression, Concentration. I don’t want to take on too much but I want to get to a point that he will do this on his own. The narcissism issue is a big one because he believes he can do all this and has it all figured out etc. I need something to puncture some distorted belief systems he has created.
    Thanks
    Sam
3 Likes

Yes the person has to be present and no one else can listen for them

I think the best is to play first the exorcism rite at a low volume for some days then she could get the Plasma Flower and loop it all she can at a low volume too because that cal help calming down, feeling better and more receptive and open to at least listening to advices etc, he would feel loved and in a safe environment and that helps to be open to receive.

She could get the book of cards online version and start working on the cards like to purify the aura, eviction if necessary because more times than not i personally have seen it many times with patients that were trying to overcome addictions that the drugs and alcohol keep them in a very low vibration with weak auras vulnerable to energy vampires, dark entities etc and they try all the can to keep them in that vibration because thats what feeds them.

Then theres one for healing, energy store etc and she can do that for him remotely.

She can also sign up for the energy course that way she can help healing him in the distance, all the while she goes thorough the course or practice using the cards his vibration would be cleaning and raising due to the plasma flower, so when she is ready to start healing he would be receptive.

And she can creates dark and light servitors and train them to keep neutral first his attitude, fears, anxiety and all of those feeling that will surface in the path to clean himself. Basically to assist her with the process.

Links for the things i mentioned:

New Release: The Plasma Flower

The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Energy course preview

And you can invite her to join this forum if she wants so we can help somehow guide her through

3 Likes

Thats kinda abusing of free will, but consider getting Radionic Machine/Software and Casting the fields as a trend to Your friend. I have healed some people using morphic fields that way but get their constent most of the time (they were 99% sceptical and it still worked)
Also some cases of addiction are so severe that life need to beat individual quite hard in order for him/her to will to heall and get help.
But thats very nice You and his mother are trying to help him! That may be the most important thing, actually.
I hope Your friend will get better soon